What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

The drawings are coming along quite nicely, but I am still unable to import pictures from my gallery to the Internet.

Today's portraits: Jared Leto, Paul Wesley, Stevie Nicks, Katniss Everdeen and treeduck

I hope you've made me pwetty! :coy:

Being over 2/3rds the distance to my rondevue with my very 1st (& probably only) the total eclipse of the Sun. I am in Savannah Georgia now on my way to South Carolina. SC was the closest spot to pick. However it looks like it may be cloudy Charleston to Columbia. West of Columbia skies clear. I am prepared and have enough time to get to Asheville NC if needed. I am so excited!!!

Oh and of course very happy :D

• Like 1

Being over 2/3rds the distance to my rondevue with my very 1st (& probably only) the total eclipse of the Sun. I am in Savannah Georgia now on my way to South Carolina. SC was the closest spot to pick. However it looks like it may be cloudy Charleston to Columbia. West of Columbia skies clear. I am prepared and have enough time to get to Asheville NC if needed. I am so excited!!!

:yay: Enjoy!

• Like 1

:yay: Enjoy!

You know it! :LOL:

• Like 1

Benmont Tench of TP's Heartbreakers like a post of mine on his instagram account. My favorite rock band organist ever. It's an honor, sir.

That's really cool! I follow Jeff Gordon, the retired NASCAR racer. I'd croak if he ever liked one of my posts!

First Keyboardist was Doug Ingle from Iron Butterfly. then John Lord of Deep Purple, Keith Emerson and then Tom Scholz of Boston.

http://i.imgur.com/kiFilFN.jpg

I bet your dog was happy to see you too! :cheers:

He sure was...He was hungry and needed to pee! :LOL:

Aww, I bet he was happy to see you anyway. Dogs are faithful companions always. I'd love to get one, but no fence and they cost more to maintain than I have to spare.

• Like 2

For Breakfast today, I'm having two pancakes, with butter and PEANUT BUTTER, two eggs over RUNNY, and a heap of bacon :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: and of course, the obligatory GLASS [or plastic tumbler] of MILK! [1%] and Mrs. Butterworth's sugar free syrup! YUMMMMMMMAY! Plus, all the bills are paid....

http://i.imgur.com/0tiW2MN.gif "I'm as happy as a scotsman with a house made of GOLD!" [banana has a kilt on]

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

I have been on 4 dates with a woman which has gone very well. The chemistry is there and I invited her home for dinner this saturday, which actually is the first time I've ever done that. I have a feeling there could be something going on, but I'm not entirely sure as I'm a guy who needs to be smacked in the face with a sign before I get the hint. But I'll guess I'll find out. For the moment I like the way it's going which feels like getting beyond friendship.

I like her and I know she likes me (she wrote it) but I don't know how she likes me. It's on my mind constantly. :smash:

• Like 3

I like her and I know she likes me (she wrote it) but I don't know how she likes me. It's on my mind constantly. :smash:

Congrat's! Enjoy the feeling, my friend!
  • Like 1

Congrat's! Enjoy the feeling, my friend!

I don't know how much I'm able to enjoy that feeling - when it comes to women my neuroticism goes way over my comfort level. However, I'm tired of overthinking so either this ship sinks or sails ;)

• Like 1