What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

After saving up my money for awhile, I was finally able to get the electric guitar I've been wanting as well as an amp. :D

I wasn't able to get financing for it since I got declined for it, but the Guitar Center employee I was with did the sweetest thing. He let me use his friends/family coupon for 20% off the whole transaction. He told me he will use it every now and then if he runs across someone that he feels deserves it. It saved me 150 dollars.

What did you get?

I got an Epiphone Les Paul traditional PRO II, the 2016 Limited Edition one. It's blue. And I got a Fender Mustang amp.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/pikachugo08/IMG_1936_zps69qxiwy0.jpg

Edited by LakesideShark
  • Like 8

After saving up my money for awhile, I was finally able to get the electric guitar I've been wanting as well as an amp. :D

I wasn't able to get financing for it since I got declined for it, but the Guitar Center employee I was with did the sweetest thing. He let me use his friends/family coupon for 20% off the whole transaction. He told me he will use it every now and then if he runs across someone that he feels deserves it. It saved me 150 dollars.

What did you get?

I got an Epiphone Les Paul traditional PRO II, the 2016 Limited Edition one. It's blue. And I got a Fender Mustang amp.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/pikachugo08/IMG_1936_zps69qxiwy0.jpg

Those are really nice guitars. I've heard some good things about them. Beautiful color too. Play the heck out of it. :)

• Like 1

Its the first summer day of the year, I can have my door open on my balcony. And I hear the birds (well between the songs).

And Im sitting here listening to some good music (Queen) and also The Walking Dead is tonight.

Can it be any better? :)

• Like 1

An incredible brunch with mom. :)

We've always been pretty good about hanging out with each other, and it looks like a day trip to Shoshone Falls Idaho will happen soon as well

• Like 6

I went to the dog beach and I got to pet so many cute dogs! I pet some great danes and rottweilers who were so sweet. I saw lots of frenchies too! I wish i got to see some akitas.
  • Like 3

Three beautiful sunny spring days in a row.

Yeah,

Same here. But we did get a major snow storm last week. Winter always tries to hold on.

Thursday/Friday was crazy. March went out like a lion...
  • Like 2

Quite a shock, but it made me quite happy. While sitting down for lunch in the Teachers Lounge a Co-Worker and fellow teacher approached me and asked me out on a date. He asked me if I would like to attend a Bow Tie Dinner with him this Saturday evening. I said yes as this guy is very nice and also attractive. He may be 34 years old, which is several years older than me but that is no problem. He has always been nice to me since I started teaching 2 years ago. So since I haven't been on a date since college I am pretty excited and happy about this.
  • Like 6

Quite a shock, but it made me quite happy. While sitting down for lunch in the Teachers Lounge a Co-Worker and fellow teacher approached me and asked me out on a date. He asked me if I would like to attend a Bow Tie Dinner with him this Saturday evening. I said yes as this guy is very nice and also attractive. He may be 34 years old, which is several years older than me but that is no problem. He has always been nice to me since I started teaching 2 years ago. So since I haven't been on a date since college I am pretty excited and happy about this.

Congrats!! Have a great time. :D

BTW, order the most expensive item on the menu. :P

• Like 3

I think it is going to be a Pre-Paid Menu where there will be a couple of choices to choose from and an open bar from what he said.
  • Like 2

I think it is going to be a Pre-Paid Menu where there will be a couple of choices to choose from and an open bar from what he said.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

• Like 2

Cool. He's likely pretty excited and happy about it too. :)

• Like 3

i lost 15lbs in 2 months! :7up: im hoping to be at least 175 when i see iron maiden!
  • Like 7

I like the open window bit too....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

• Like 1