What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

Doing some 1:1 professional coaching with a colleague that I really respect. Helping him get his teaching dialed in for next year is a great final project before I retire June 22.
  • Like 3

Doing some 1:1 professional coaching with a colleague that I really respect. Helping him get his teaching dialed in for next year is a great final project before I retire June 22.

Awesome!

What's next for the goose?

My son will

Awesome!

My son, who is 10yo, will be in 5th grade. The perfect year for homeschooling, don't you think? My greatest teaching endeavor...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Awesome!

My son will

Awesome!

My son, who is 10yo, will be in 5th grade. The perfect year for homeschooling, don't you think? My greatest teaching endeavor...

maxresdefault.jpg

:cool: :ebert:

Awesome!

My son will

Awesome!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, I do!

A lifelong family friend has been homeschooling both of his sons their entire lives. The eldest is now 18 and the other is about 13. My friend loves it and the boys have always seemed content and well-rounded.

• Like 1

Later. As in "Later on". euphmisms of youth.... stuff said in my youth, but not heard in a LOOOOOONG while.....make me Happy! :) :ebert: :clap: :joker:

Thinking of old friends I grew up with. Damn we had some great times!! :codger: :7up:

I know the feeling.

Sometimes I'd like to know how they are doing today, but it is best to remember them the way they were.

Yeah,

I would hate to know if certain really close friends have past away.

• Like 1

Passed. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Dancing%20stuff/dancinhitler.gif

Hearing When I Wake Up Tommrow On The Radio. 3rd Cheap Trick song I have heard On The Radio.

:heart:

Did you capitalize "On the Radio" like that specifically (like, to mean the Cheap Trick song)? Or am I thinking too much into it? xD

• Like 1

Hearing When I Wake Up Tommrow On The Radio. 3rd Cheap Trick song I have heard On The Radio.

:heart:

Did you capitalize "On the Radio" like that specifically (like, to mean the Cheap Trick song)? Or am I thinking too much into it? xD

I capitalized On The Radio to mean the Cheap Trick song.

• Like 1

What made me happy today was finding a copy of Anvil! The Story of Anvil at work! I work in a movie store and we got another store's inventory this weekend. I opened one of the boxes to unload it and inside was The Story of Anvil. I had been looking for a copy of that for awhile. And there isn't a scratch on the disc. :] Edited by LakesideShark
  • Like 1

What made my happy today was finding a copy of Anvil! The Story of Anvil at work! I work in a movie store and we got another store's inventory this weekend. I opened one of the boxes to unload it and inside was The Story of Anvil. I had been looking for a copy of that for awhile. And there isn't a scratch on the disc. :]

Did you take it?

What made my happy today was finding a copy of Anvil! The Story of Anvil at work! I work in a movie store and we got another store's inventory this weekend. I opened one of the boxes to unload it and inside was The Story of Anvil. I had been looking for a copy of that for awhile. And there isn't a scratch on the disc. :]

Did you take it?

Heck yeah I bought it. That thing didn't even make it to the shelf. I ran back up front and put it behind the counter when I saw it.

• Like 1

Did you take it?

Heck yeah I bought it. That thing didn't even make it to the shelf. I ran back up front and put it behind the counter when I saw it.

Nice!

:)

Nothing made me happy today. I've got the Summertime Blues.

Good time to listen to Feedback. :)

Or, maybe not. It might make you feel worse. :unsure:

I actually enjoy their cover of Summertime Blues. It's a good song :)