What made you HAPPY today?

OldRUSHfan

At work, I sent an email to a supplier of mine in Mexico that was all in Spanish- and I got a reply back that was also all in Spanish.

He didn't ask me what in the world I was trying to say, or call me an idiot, or anything. Haha... :)

(I've been doing business with this company for a little while, but this was the first time that I communicated with them completely in their own language).

I speak French, and some Dutch, and I've just been working on Spanish and Portuguese recently...so this was sort of a nice accomplishment, for me. :blush:

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 4

Put my Tag sticker on my car's plate today and the Registration for a year! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/YES-2.gif

Put my Tag sticker on my car's plate today and the Registration for a year! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/YES-2.gif

I always dreaded inspection time in my '87 4Runner. Plenty of reasons for it not to pass!

This newer car just breezed on by!

• Like 1

If they had those inspections in Michigan, Half the people here would lose their diving privileges! :o

If they had those inspections in Michigan, Half the people here would lose their diving privileges! :o

And maybe they should!

I'd agree with you on that.....people don't seem to take driving with others as seriously as they should it seems.

Edited by OldRUSHfan

And maybe they should!

I'd agree with you on that.....people don't seem to take driving with others as seriously as they should it seems.

Yesterday I saw someone change lanes on the interstate right in front of a trucker. I'd say they missed his bumper by no more than one foot, and I had a pretty good angle. Would've been interesting to watch someone essentially P.I.T. maneuver themselves.

• Like 1

We have the middle school marching band on a dress rehearsal around the neighborhood stalled in front of our home for the past fifteen minutes playing up a storm. The dogs across the street are in hiding as well as my cats.

Their brass section is wincing, but I think it's wonderful that they are taught to play an instrument at such a young age.

:)

• Like 3

We have the middle school marching band on a dress rehearsal around the neighborhood stalled in front of our home for the past fifteen minutes playing up a storm. The dogs across the street are in hiding as well as my cats.

Their brass section is wincing, but I think it's wonderful that they are taught to play an instrument at such a young age.

:)

That's really cool! :)

• Like 1

I live next door to some little girls like 7 and 9. and it's that time a year where i open my bedroom window. and they stop by and always ask me to play some music. they wanted something they could jump around too.

i picked in the Name of God by Dream Theater.

nothing more precious then these little one's head banging.

their dad stopped by and grinned at me like........WTF are you doing to my girls :laughing guy:

Mick

• Like 7

I live next door to some little girls like 7 and 9. and it's that time a year where i open my bedroom window. and they stop by and always ask me to play some music. they wanted something they could jump around too.

i picked in the Name of God by Dream Theater.

nothing more precious then these little one's head banging.

their dad stopped by and grinned at me like........WTF are you doing to my girls :laughing guy:

Mick

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

I'm only working a little over half a day :) And then tonight I'm going out to see a friend who is working her last shift as a bartender at the local Applebee's!

I awoke to news that the first successful penis transplant was done...HELLO upgrade!

Who did they get it from?

I was wondering that too! I am being scholarly because this is in TIME magazine, hahahaha- http://time.com/4337...t-how-it-works/

I'm also wondering if it works or is it just for show?

TIME magazine says it is hooked up (technical medical terms!) so that he can pee, and doctors are "cautiously optimistic" the man's sex life can be restored. :clap: :clap: