There are two types of people in this world...

Freddy Lee

Left but I would break a whole row off at a time and they break them into individuals before devouring them... :) There is no way ever I would just bit into a candy bar that was sectioned off purposely....

Sighed,

NarpsOCD

Edited by Narps
  • Like 6

Hey Freddy props for the thread. I am not sure how far it will go or if it will catch fire but I find the subject very simple but interesting just the same.... :cheers: and nicely done :D-13:
  • Like 2

There are actually 3... those who can count, and those who can't

10...those who understand binary and those who don't.

• Like 6

I thought this was going to be a thread about people who like CA and people who don't. :LOL:

Well, it is the only reason for them to have needed to enter the studio since 1984.

I thought this was going to be a thread about people who like CA and people who don't. :LOL:

Well, it is the only reason for them to have needed to enter the studio since 1984.

Wow, seriously? Sorry you feel that way.

• Like 1

To hell with those little segments. Chocolate was meant to be crammed into your mouth as fast as possible so you can enjoy that explosion of sweeet, sweeet, sweeet gooooodnesssss . . . .

Be right back.

If it's something like a Kit Kat bar I'll eat each section separately because it's usually starting to melt by the time I open it.

Agreed 100%. There is no way I could bite through both sections at one time. Well played Eagle... :clap:
  • Like 2

I thought this was going to be about "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

I'm the left, but like Narps said, I break off the whole row first, then split the row up

• Like 2