R40 Bonus Songs On Youtube

Union 5-3992

This is my special song ❤️❤️❤️ It's so awesome to be included in this one especially because I've borrowed two lines from it for my signature when I became a member here a couple of years ago! I really love HF ������ Words can't describe how I felt when I saw this for the first time. What a super special souvenir ������

That's awesome. I have a friend on Facebook that got his sign on the R40 DVD.

That's awesome too :) Which sign is that?

It's a green RUSH sign that you can see right before Hemispheres starts.

• Like 1

I'm the one holding up the Dirk sign at the beginning of this clip (hint: check out my avatar - lol) In this youtube clip my moment has been cut short by a couple of seconds though. When you get the dvd later this week you will see me having fun with my Dirk sign a liitle bit longer ;)

I'll look for you on my dvd, CTM!

I saw someone holding up a license plate, and couldn't help but remember Gangster with her Geddy license plate at the CA show.

I thought of her as well while seeing these plates during the clips I've seen so far on youtube. I wonder how she's doing. It's weird the way she all of a sudden disappered from the forum after moving to the other side of the states.

• Like 1

This is my special song ❤️❤️❤️ It's so awesome to be included in this one especially because I've borrowed two lines from it for my signature when I became a member here a couple of years ago! I really love HF ������ Words can't describe how I felt when I saw this for the first time. What a super special souvenir ������

That's awesome. I have a friend on Facebook that got his sign on the R40 DVD.

That's awesome too :) Which sign is that?

It's a green RUSH sign that you can see right before Hemispheres starts.

Ok, hopefully I can get a copy of the dvd here in Holland next Friday and watch it the same day :)

• Like 2

I'm the one holding up the Dirk sign at the beginning of this clip (hint: check out my avatar - lol) In this youtube clip my moment has been cut short by a couple of seconds though. When you get the dvd later this week you will see me having fun with my Dirk sign a liitle bit longer ;)

I saw someone holding up a license plate, and couldn't help but remember Gangster with her Geddy license plate at the CA show.

I thought of that too when I saw the license plate.

• Like 1

She was so hurt when he wouldn't acknowledge it that she got a piece of paper out from her purse, wrote "Alex" on it, and held it back up so it read: I Love Alex.

She was so hurt when he wouldn't acknowledge it that she got a piece of paper out from her purse, wrote "Alex" on it, and held it back up so it read: I Love Alex.

Yeah I thought that was a bit extreme. So many people hold up stuff that her expectations were a bit high. It would've been nice to have gotten a smile or something but to be that bummed was a bit much.

Edited by EagleMoon

Nice avatar! How awesome that someone was thoughtful enough to alert you to the clip and provide a preview? ;)

Hope you can get the DVD and enjoy your full 8 seconds of Rush co-star fame next week. :)

• Like 2

Nice avatar! How awesome that someone was thoughtful enough to alert you to the clip and provide a preview? ;)

Hope you can get the DVD and enjoy your full 8 seconds of Rush co-star fame next week. :)

Yep :) Thanks to you and Puppyloo (she has sent me the short videoclip and also a photo of her tv screen) I was able to enjoy this special moment weeks before I was otherwise able to do. You guys rock :) :)

• Like 1

Must resist ... must resist ;)

Wow, I wasn't able to resist the temptation. I've just downloaded almost all the individual tracks from YT and I'm getting a :popcorn: and a :d13: ready right now and will start watching the lot in a couple of minutes :) Can't wait to buy the official DVD on Friday morning!

• Like 2

Wow, I wasn't able to resist the temptation. I've just downloaded almost all the individual tracks from YT and I'm getting a :popcorn: and a :d13: ready right now and will start watching the lot in a couple of minutes :) Can't wait to buy the official DVD on Friday morning!

I have decided to wait. This coming weekend I'm visiting my family so I will buy it then and watch it with them :)

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 2

I have decided to wait. This coming weekend I'm visiting my family so I will buy it then and watch it with them :)

Well, you're in for a really big & awesome treat :cheers:

• Like 1

Makes the wait worthwhile :D :cheers:

• Like 1

Makes the wait worthwhile :D :cheers:

Yes it does :)

I wish I could watch it again right now :) But it's past my bedtime already :LOL: :lol: