Favre - first ballot HoFer?

Lost In Xanadu

Yup, him and his penis in first ballot.

Pretty sure every player in the NFL HoF got to bring his penis...

Even Cris Carter?

• Like 3

Yup, him and his penis in first ballot.

Pretty sure every player in the NFL HoF got to bring his penis...

Even Cris Carter?

:LMAO:

You guys lost me. :huh:

http://image.cdn.ispot.tv/ad/7Wte/joyful-heart-foundation-no-more-speechless-feat-cris-carter-large-1.jpg

This year's list of semi-finalists is huge. Almost every player is deserving of induction.

Favre will be a unanimous selection.

• Like 2

I can't imagine him not getting in unanimously. For my money, any person who doesn't vote for him based upon a character concern is a moron. There's plenty of examples of people of limited character in all the HOFs. Vote based upon performance.

I can't imagine him not getting in unanimously. For my money, any person who doesn't vote for him based upon a character concern is a moron. There's plenty of examples of people of limited character in all the HOFs. Vote based upon performance.

LT?

Farve....overrated. Won one SuperBowl and ran a lot of stats up so yeah he'll be in there. But let's not forget the boneheaded plays and untimely interceptions. He always created far too much drama around him as well: 'will he retire? or won't he? Who will he play for?' The latest on ESPN: 'we've spotted a lear jet flying to Farve's home with players trying to convinced him to play!!!!' Play or not play...stop being a drama queen. Edited by 2112FirstStreet

Farve....overrated. Won one SuperBowl and ran a lot of stats up so yeah he'll be in there. But let's not forget the boneheaded plays and untimely interceptions.

Yeah, Plunkett should go in before Favre.

And Randy Plunkett should go in the RRHOF before Deep Purple.

http://sportsmasher.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/alg-brett-favre-jenn-sterger-jpg.jpg

So neither Favre nor Brady belongs in the Hall?

Farve....overrated. Won one SuperBowl and ran a lot of stats up so yeah he'll be in there. But let's not forget the boneheaded plays and untimely interceptions.

Yeah, Plunkett should go in before Favre.

And Randy Plunkett should go in the RRHOF before Deep Purple.

I think Plunkett benefited more from being on the Raiders at their peak than being a great QB. Same could be said for Stabler. Plunkett was god awful on the 49ers. A lot of QBs benefit from the teams around him and he won consistently, so I give him his due. But I'd be more convinced if he was successful on multiple teams ala Kurt Warner.