If they actually replace Neil on Drums, shouldn't they replace Geddy on vocals?

Maverick

P.S. Just in case you don't know who those guys up there are...from left to right: Trey Anastasio of Phish, Stewart Copeland, and Les Claypool of Primus.]

Thank you. I recognized Stewart Copeland but didn't know the other two.

COPELAND!

You got that Oysterhead album Earl?

• Like 1

P.S. Just in case you don't know who those guys up there are...from left to right: Trey Anastasio of Phish, Stewart Copeland, and Les Claypool of Primus.]

Thank you. I recognized Stewart Copeland but didn't know the other two.

COPELAND!

You got that Oysterhead album Earl?

Blaze I love you man but oh yes! Not only do I have the Japanese pressing but I saw Oysterhead at The Greek in Berkeley Ca!!

Mind-blowing! Les was a gentleman as always saying how lucky he was to play with Stewart Copeland. GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!

OYSTERHEAD RULES!

• Like 1

Meh! There is always someone out there better then you. That's why I gave up on fretboard gymnastics in 1990.

Well said Pat! I'm damn good too. You should not have given up! Let's start a progressive blues band in Texas!

Now that I'm divorced I am going to focus on finding a high quality band.

No time or need for a woman.

Been there done that.

"No Woman No Cry"

Love,

Bob Marley

• Like 1

I didn't give up playing I just gave up trying to be the next Yngween Malmdeeek . In fact the whole experience has made me appreciate Al's playing more, I'm not saying I wouldn't like to have that ability but when I factor in how many years practice it would take to master it isnt worth it. I havent heard a song yet that moved me with machine gun riffs and leads. Alex said recently in a interview how he writes most his music. He claims he just improvises everynight O.K. I'll buy that . Maybe I will try it :).I'm not sure how a Prog Metal band would go over in N TX but I know I seen some real horrible bands on tv here on new years . anything is possible .

Meh! There is always someone out there better then you. That's why I gave up on fretboard gymnastics in 1990.

Well said Pat! I'm damn good too. You should not have given up! Let's start a progressive blues band in Texas!

Now that I'm divorced I am going to focus on finding a high quality band.

No time or need for a woman.

Been there done that.

"No Woman No Cry"

Love,

Bob Marley

You got divorced???? Damn, I have been away for a while! Sorry to hear that, Earl.

Agreed. Just let him play bass and have some fun and hire Wakeman to play the keys and lets jazz this thing up a bit. Record some new bad@ss well produced cool jazz fusion fun music and tour like a motherf**cker. Call it whatever you want but it will not be Rush but I would be excited to Turn the Page and push hard for about 5 years of fun and great music. As I have said I have no patience for sentimentality any longer... :sigh: :codger: :haz: It's showtime!!!

That's the new band name! Push!