Digital Price Of R40

amalignantfarcry

21.47 on Amazon. That's with tax included. It's 2015. People give digital albums away for free, sell for .99 cents, 1.99, 5.00, or 10 bucks. Rush is clueless charging this much for the digital version when it has been streaming on Rhapsody since midnight day of release and on torrent sites.

I know they want to make money but streaming kills sales unless sales are reasonable or competitive. Plus they released this stuff to coincide with Christmas shopping.

I am surprised at the lack of fanfare they have surrounding this thing. No commercials, nothing in theaters, no videos on vh1 classic, no edited version of concert on vh1 classic or palladia.

It's like they are intentionally drowning this thing.

For digital? Not talking physical cds.

Oh that's a bit rough but the general rule is about $1 a song and considering there are 30 songs on this release, it's not very surprising still. I wouldn't have bought the cds without the blu ray knocking the price down. I'd say preview it first and see if it's worth the investment

• Like 1

Skipping this like I skip nearly every DVD of Rush.

I like none of the 21st century releases.

Streaming is for pansies. Buck up and buy the hard copy like a real fan. ;)

I bought the physical copy to have in my collection, but in all reality, it will stay sealed because it's 2015 and I literally don't have one single CD drive in my home (I suppose I have my game consoles, but I'm not even sure if modern game consoles play CDs). My laptop, my computers, no CD drive. And I sure as shit don't keep a CD player lying around.

Streaming is for pansies. Buck up and buy the hard copy like a real fan. ;)

I bought the physical copy to have in my collection, but in all reality, it will stay sealed because it's 2015 and I literally don't have one single CD drive in my home (I suppose I have my game consoles, but I'm not even sure if modern game consoles play CDs). My laptop, my computers, no CD drive. And I sure as shit don't keep a CD player lying around.

Yes, most all of the game consoles should play a CD.

Skipping this like I skip nearly every DVD of Rush.

I like none of the 21st century releases.

Then suggest you crawl back under the rock'

Fine!

But seriously, I would rather not buy it than buy it only to never play it. Why be annoyed by my comment?

• Like 1