Transferring photos from iPhone to PC

Rick N. Backer

Connect iPhone to PC

If PC doesn't automatically ask to import photos then find your iPhone on your pc devices list.

Left click and select import pictures

Bob's yer uncle.

I have Android (Samsung S6) and I hook the little wire thingy with different looking ends on it from my laptop to my phone and somehow manage to get it done. The only reason I can is because I was taught once or twice by folks in my household much more tech smart than I and much repetition... :smash: Brilliant I am not
  • Like 1

Connect iPhone to PC

If PC doesn't automatically ask to import photos then find your iPhone on your pc devices list.

Left click and select import pictures

Bob's yer uncle.

I would think this would be the way. Attach it to your computer with a USB cable like you would with an iPod, and import the pictures.

• Like 1

Last iDevice I owned was a 5th gen iTouch, and the damn thing would not let me upload the files I wanted from the device to the computer.

I've found Android extremely painless since it doesn't really keep you from doing anything to it (I'm a control freak over my OS's so an iDevice is out of the question for me anymore).

Though I digress. Unless it has the problems I had with my iTouch with a Windows 7 PC, Tony's instructions should work.