Anyone else have motion problems on their bluray??

nicky6

Yeah. Rush going through the motions and serving it up in a shit sandwich.

:laughing guy: Honesty as per usual. Refreshing whether I agree or not. I will make my own determination after Christmas most likely. The show I saw in Atlanta was good once they got past the newer stuff. The second half of set one and the second set were great to behold I will say. I hope this thing does it justice but what I have seen the last many years doesn't fill me with confidence to be frank. We shall see... :cheers: Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Yeah. Rush going through the motions and serving it up in a shit sandwich.

Shut the f**k up. Please.

Diddums.

The_Great_Gazoo.png

like speeds up or slows motion down? quess I will be sending mine back. to amazon..

Update your drivers on your player before you do.

A dirty little trick of the blu ray world..... every couple of months or so, the manufacturers change some of the digital code in the disc that allows the blu ray player to read and play the disc. If the player is not updated over time, it can't accurately read the newer discs and will start to do odd things... like play in odd speeds, or even not play it at all. Some manufacturers (I am looking at you, Samsung) actually stop providing updates for some of their older players simply to force you to buy a newer one.

Ironically, the best blu ray player you can have in your home is a PlayStation or an XBox because you pretty much have to download their updates and they generally stay up to speed.

Edited by WorkingAllTheTime
  • Like 2