Official NBA Thread

goose

Detroit Piston Christian Wood, whose last assignment was guarding famed NBA microphone grabber Rudy Gobert...

...yep, you guessed it tested positive for Coronavirus.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

I bet the Bucks are responsible for this worldwide pandemic. They always find a way to f.u.c.k. up getting to the Finals.

Just Joe, actually. Jack already died a few years ago.

Anyone been watching The Last Dance on ESPN? Fantastic doc on the Bulls' hunt for a sixth title.

Nope; sorry. I was never that into Jordan's Bulls (except when they were beating the Pistons, then I was really into them!), so the ten episodes is just too much. It's getting great reviews and buzz, though.

• Like 1

Are all of you NBA Fans pumped? The NBA approved to restart the season at Disney World!

Good luck to you all. My Warriors are done! I surely can't complain though. :)

That's good news for hockey fans because the NHL always follows the leader. :wub:
  • Like 1

Are all of you NBA Fans pumped? The NBA approved to restart the season at Disney World!

That's good news for hockey fans because the NHL always follows the leader. :wub:

The Trailblazers were the only team to vote against it (for reasons unknown to me) but 1 of their players said they had maybe the only team ownership who actually listened and cared about the players. He said the players expressed their concerns and the ownership voted in support of them.

The Trailblazers were the only team to vote against it (for reasons unknown to me) but 1 of their players said they had maybe the only team ownership who actually listened and cared about the players. He said the players expressed their concerns and the ownership voted in support of them.

lol, Portland

In a league where there's maybe two teams that can win the championship, I'm surprised only one club voted no. :P

Hey buddy! We haven't touched base in a long time.

Hope you are well and safe. 2020 can kiss my ass!

Hang in there.

• Like 2