Official NBA Thread

goose

Well, f**k

Dang.

I was hoping they'd drive on that sequence around 29 sec, but they launched a 3 instead.

I was watching dots on the outline of a court so I never saw what actually happened. The series goes back to Hoosier country, hopefully by the time it gets back to Cleveland it will be 3-1. But I doubt it...The NBA is the toughest league for an underdog to advance and it's not particularly close.

And the Pacers are up by 7!

4 video highlights of the game on the ESPN home page, all of Cavs and 3 of LeBron.

ESPN won't have to worry about layoffs if the Cavs lose the series, there will be massive attrition by suicide.

Cleveland jacking 3s with two min to go...and miss three on a row. Meanwhile, Pacers convert on two of three counter possessions. Things are looking good...

5 seconds, Pacers up 2...at the line...miss! Cleveland pushes but only gets off a shot from midcourt.

Down 17 at the half...Pacers win!

Edited by goose

Cue non-stop hot takes about what this means for LeBron's legacy. yay Edited by laughedatbytime

All Eyes North!

Congrats to the TWolves getting their first playoff win in 14 years! Want to win another? Keep shooting 67% from the arc. :yes:
  • Like 1

All Eyes North!

Congrats to the TWolves getting their first playoff win in 14 years! Want to win another? Keep shooting 67% from the arc. :yes:

It was a long time coming. Exciting game. The TWolves kept building the lead, falling back, making shots...I was nervous waiting for the Rockets to go on a big run.

Monday could be a whole different story, but it's fun to have something to root for in April.

All Eyes North!

It was a long time coming. Exciting game. The TWolves kept building the lead, falling back, making shots...I was nervous waiting for the Rockets to go on a big run.

Monday could be a whole different story, but it's fun to have something to root for in April.

They put up 121pts, and can do it again. D'Antoni's teams aren't known for defense, so you make your shots, you win.

What a game between Cavs & Pacers! An apparent block by LeBron of what would be the Pacers' go-ahead bucket with 3 seconds.

AND JAMES NAILS A TREY AT THE BUZZER TO WIN IT!!!!!!!

f**k you lebron

did that block come off the backboard?

Was watching on gamecast so didn't see it. But it is the NBA , a league where the officiating is so bad it got me to agree with Ralph Nader.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Lebron scored 44, which is the 21st time he has gotten 40+ in the playoffs (second all-time). It is the 101st time he has scored 30+ (2nd all-time).

Amazing player.

Edited by goose

Lebron scored 44, which is the 21st time he has gotten 40+ in the playoffs (second all-time). It is the 101st time he has scored 30+ (2nd all-time).

Amazing player.

You don't hate guys on the opponent's team who aren't great.

Well, except for Ryan Theriot and David Eckstein.

Amazing player.

You don't hate guys on the opponent's team who aren't great.

Well, except for Ryan Theriot and David Eckstein.

Laimbeer.
  • Like 1