Official NBA Thread

goose

Congratulations, Warriors! :cheers: :cheers:

Where are you, Earl ?? Last night you were so excited for them to win tonight !!

:LOL:

I'm glad for KD, who was the difference maker on the series.

I don't like the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" aspect to his decision. But he is an unbelievable player.

I chuckle at LeBron's criticism of the move, as if his abandonment of Cleveland never happened. :LOL:

Did he really do that? What a clown.

• Like 1

Where are you, Earl ?? Last night you were so excited for them to win tonight !!

I don't like the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" aspect to his decision. But he is an unbelievable player.

I chuckle at LeBron's criticism of the move, as if his abandonment of Cleveland never happened. :LOL:

Fans mock salty LeBron James after his latest 'super team' comment

Sports Illustrated

@SInow

LeBron: 'I don't believe I've played for a superteam' 1f914.png

9:52 PM - 12 Jun 2017

DCLMBxOVoAAe_fo.jpg

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Fans mock salty LeBron James after his latest 'super team' comment

Sports Illustrated

@SInow

LeBron: 'I don't believe I've played for a superteam' 1f914.png

9:52 PM - 12 Jun 2017

DCLMBxOVoAAe_fo.jpg

What a moron.

• Like 1

James didn't join a team he couldn't beat. He joined a Heat team that had won 47 games the previous season and lost in the 1st round.

Durant joined a team that had just won 73 games and came this close to winning a championship (and had won it all the year before).

Apples and oranges.

Also, he did not abandon Cleveland. He was a free agent and chose to go play somewhere else.

His super team comment is definitely silly, however.

• Like 1

Hey Chica! I'm here!! I was probably just mostly in my Warriors Thread! I am sooooo pumped! I wore my Dub Championship shirt to Tesla and Poison last night. Even Bret was talking about the Championship last night!

Going to the Parade tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!!

• Like 2

Chris Bosh put a page long "Thank you Miami" ad in the Herald after his release. Now the Heat can return to the mediocrity it so richly deserves after this debacle..

Harden has dropped 41 so far in game 1 vs the T-Wolves. I hope they take it all this year (which is now 2018).

I was surprised my Wolves could hang with the Rockets in game 1...at least they made it an entertaining watch. Harden is video game good!

Harden has dropped 41 so far in game 1 vs the T-Wolves. I hope they take it all this year (which is now 2018).

I was surprised my Wolves could hang with the Rockets in game 1...at least they made it an entertaining watch. Harden is video game good!

It was a battle, for sure. Seems doubtful Houston will shoot so poorly from the arc in game 2.

Warriors looking like they're back on track despite not having Curry. GS now up 2-0 vs the Spurs.

In the east, Miami bounces back to earn a split at Philly, tied 1-1 with the Sixers.

It was a battle, for sure. Seems doubtful Houston will shoot so poorly from the arc in game 2.

Yeah, after an absurd 14 year playoff drought, I'm just rooting for an entertaining series. Maybe a "gentlemen's sweep" with the Wolves sneaking a win. Home games should be rocking.

If Houston's shooting is on...forget about it.

Yeah, after an absurd 14 year playoff drought, I'm just rooting for an entertaining series. Maybe a "gentlemen's sweep" with the Wolves sneaking a win. Home games should be rocking.

14 years...no kidding? I hadn't realized it'd been so long.

Most people here haven't, either.

I may have to actually watch some of these playoffs if Victor Oladipo and the Pacers keep taking it to the Cavs.

Oh yes...14 years. It's been that long and has felt that long. No playoffs since the Garnett, Spreewell, Sam Cassell days. :facepalm:

Oh yes...14 years. It's been that long and has felt that long. No playoffs since the Garnett, Spreewell, Sam Cassell days. :facepalm:

Spreewell couldn't feed his family with his playoff share, so why bother?

• Like 1

I may have to actually watch some of these playoffs if Victor Oladipo and the Pacers keep taking it to the Cavs.

I'm rooting for the Pacers. I want some new blood. Those Indy gold uniforms are pretty sweet too.

• Like 1

I'm rooting for the Pacers. I want some new blood. Those Indy gold uniforms are pretty sweet too.

Oladipo's an easy guy to root for. Unheralded coming out of high school, didn't even get into a lot of games as a freshman, but was the college POY according to some services by his junior year and the second pick in a desultory draft, who's in his third stop in the NBA.

here's an article he wrote for the Players Tribune that gives some insight into his personality.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/victor-oladipo-pacers-playoffs

I'd live to see a changing of the guard in the East.

I hope you meant "love"....

• Like 1

I hope you meant "love"....

Yes...the old i/o typo