Official NBA Thread

goose

Golden State living up to the hype with a 35-2 record. Meanwhile, the Spurs, in typical fashion, are quietly kicking butt. An NBA second-best at 32-6 right now.

No one is even close to this team. WOW

They still have to play the Spurs 3 times.

The Spurs...quietly getting it done. They smoked the Suns tonight.

But that Warriors win over the Cavs was crazy. Pure domination. In their house.

Golden State living up to the hype with a 35-2 record. Meanwhile, the Spurs, in typical fashion, are quietly kicking butt. An NBA second-best at 32-6 right now.

Warriors 35, Sixers 35.

Warriors 40. Sixers 38.

Manu Ginobili out for a month after having surgery today. The ticker on ESPN said that he left Wednesday's game after suffering a testicular injury... :scared:
  • Like 1

Manu Ginobili out for a month after having surgery today. The ticker on ESPN said that he left Wednesday's game after suffering a testicular injury... :scared:

Awww, nuts.
  • Like 1

Warriors 35, Sixers 35.

Warriors 40. Sixers 38.

Warriors 45, Sixers 43.

Went to the Jazz-Lakers game tonight to see Kobe play locally here in SLC one last time! Besides the fact that the Jazz won the game by about 50 points, Kobe might as well just remained on the bench! I realize that he's doing his farewell victory lap, but C'mon! No energy, no challenging the offense, or nor charging to the basket like old Kobe. If he's totally out of gas, don't bother to dress and play! Just sit there and hear the numerous chants and see the ovations! I do have the greatest respect for him, but I felt like standing up and screaming, "Hey Kobe, you're NOT retired just yet!! :smash:

Went to the Jazz-Lakers game tonight to see Kobe play locally here in SLC one last time! Besides the fact that the Jazz won the game by about 50 points, Kobe might as well just remained on the bench! I realize that he's doing his farewell victory lap, but C'mon! No energy, no challenging the offense, or nor charging to the basket like old Kobe. If he's totally out of gas, don't bother to dress and play! Just sit there and hear the numerous chants and see the ovations! I do have the greatest respect for him, but I felt like standing up and screaming, "Hey Kobe, you're NOT retired just yet!! :smash:

Yeah in about 3 years Im start worrying about them. Thr Jazz are probably closer. Heck rhey have a good chance as anyone to beat the Warriors tomorrow.

LeBron & Co's win makes for a great story. Their sustained defense was really a remarkable achievement against a deep and talented Golden State team. Great shooters are less great when they have to work hard for every single shot, and it seems that Cleveland realized this and committed to playing 28 minutes of lock-down "D". And to boot, they made their shots when they had to, whether from outside or by grinding it inside. They were the better team, and congrat's to them!

P.S. LeBron's emotional response at the end was refreshing.

• Like 2

I hope that person hat spent $100k for two courtside tickets was a Cavs fan. Otherwise that game would leáve a bitter bitter taste in their mouth.
  • Like 2

A great read for understanding why average players like Mike Conley are being overpaid

and the current NBA TV contract....

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/the-nba-tv-contract-isn-t-sustainable-070616

D Wade gone to Chicago for more money but will they be even be able to make the playoffs?