Anyone get R40 yet? if so how is it???

nicky6

Why didn't they include The Camera Eye on the dvd?

The Camera Eye wasn't played in Toronto. They got the audio from Kansas City but (strangely) no video. :huh:

The Camera Eye wasn't played in Toronto. They got the audio from Kansas City but (strangely) no video. :huh:

Even though it wasn't played in Toronto, if this is "the last tour of this magnitude" (I've heard that line so often I know it by heart), you would think they would have captured all of the songs they did on film.

I still think they have it on film and are saving it for another release maybe in the summer when they need some extra petty cash.

Even though it wasn't played in Toronto, if this is "the last tour of this magnitude" (I've heard that line so often I know it by heart), you would think they would have captured all of the songs they did on film.

I still think they have it on film and are saving it for another release maybe in the summer when they need some extra petty cash.

They should have put TCE on the DVD rather than Red Barchetta.

I thought so too. I don't understand it. Also, has anyone else here noticed the cheap packaging? The cost of cardboard must have gone up. Or something.

• Like 1

I thought so too. I don't understand it. Also, has anyone else here noticed the cheap packaging? The cost of cardboard must have gone up. Or something.

The other DVDs that I have of their's are pretty much packaged the same way.

The ones I have have an extra panel I thought. This one you just open up. No extra wrap around.

Edit: Just figured out what it is - no case. This one has no case. My CA and Rio both have slide in protective cases.

Edited by Lorraine

Can someone post which shows the bonus songs were recorded at? I know we have Losing It from LA and The Wreckers and Camera Eye from KC.

OLV, DEW, and RB are from Toronto #1. Not sure about Clockwork Angels. I think it may not be Toronto since it's not on the DVD.

Can someone post which shows the bonus songs were recorded at? I know we have Losing It from LA and The Wreckers and Camera Eye from KC.

OLV, DEW, and RB are from Toronto #1. Not sure about Clockwork Angels. I think it may not be Toronto since it's not on the DVD.

I thought someone said it was from the Denver show. Not sure, though.

CD 2 is now done... and I am... speechless! It´s just amazing, wow!! :o

DIsc 3 is fun too, they really made the Clockwork Angels songs sound good

Disc 3 was awesome as well! I loved the way they did Lakeside Park/Anthem/What You´re Doing/Working Man.

Geddy´s voice just sound great!

I was just rewatching Time Machine show today and I noticed there are quite a few familiar faces from the front row of the R40 show and this cleveland show. How are these people getting all these front row seats and it can't be a coincidence that they happen to get it for shows being filmed for live releases. Are these friends of the band who they want to be in the video of their live releases? lol.

I was just rewatching Time Machine show today and I noticed there are quite a few familiar faces from the front row of the R40 show and this cleveland show. How are these people getting all these front row seats and it can't be a coincidence that they happen to get it for shows being filmed for live releases. Are these friends of the band who they want to be in the video of their live releases? lol.

the only familiar faces i think i have seen are the guys working for the band in red suit, don't know if they were on TMT.