Anyone get R40 yet? if so how is it???

nicky6

Eagle, I see what you mean about Best Buy and their customer service. I could have walked there and back by now.

I just went over there and bought mine. The little flashlight is cool. No real extras on the blu-Ray which sucks.

One thing about this record... you can definitely hear the drums. Unlike the past couple of live albums. Absolutely pounding in Anarchist and Headlong.

I think I started about the same time as grep! I love it so far, the film edits and cuts are so much better than CA. Not Ged's strongest vocal night at the beginning but we kind of knew that from periscope. With this and the really excellent boot from Dallas that someone posted in Different Stages, I am a very happy girl tonight!

running through CD1, besides my problem with Anarchist, the songs sound great. Up to RTB at the moment. Not my fave song, but that bass line is kicking me in the face.

Still sounding good. Up to Sawyer - second set. Losing It was sublime. Sounded great. Edited by grep

Stopped at a Bestbuy in east Toronto on my way home from work and found that they no longer sell music DVDs or CDs. So in protest I told them that I was putting back the movies I had in hand and would no longer shop there for content.

Grover, did you ask them why they will no longer sell music DVDs or CDs?

Hey I just picked mine up at Best Buy, and found out that I made the packaging! The inside photo was taken at LA, and you can see me (or, at least, my orange baseball cap) next to my friend Christine (blue shirt) in the lower right hand side of the picture. Nice of them to personalize my R40 experience. What a souvenir!

Cool stuff. I found myself in one semi-closeup during 2112 and a number of wide crowd shots, so I'm extremely happy about that too. Feels great to make it into a release for one of your favorite bands :)
  • Like 2

Hey I just picked mine up at Best Buy, and found out that I made the packaging! The inside photo was taken at LA, and you can see me (or, at least, my orange baseball cap) next to my friend Christine (blue shirt) in the lower right hand side of the picture. Nice of them to personalize my R40 experience. What a souvenir!

Tom, if and when I get my own copy, I will send off the packaging to you for your autograph. :) Can never have too many autographs of either Rush or Rush fans. :no:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1