Anyone get R40 yet? if so how is it???

nicky6

For the first time in 30 years, I've decided not to get a Rush item on release day. All so the kiddies could get Daddy something for Christmas.

I thought about that, but will probably just get socks,..

• Like 3

For the first time in 30 years, I've decided not to get a Rush item on release day. All so the kiddies could get Daddy something for Christmas.

That's all I get anymore. I used to get undies too before I gave them up years ago... ;)
  • Like 6

That's all I get anymore. I used to get undies too before I gave them up years ago... ;)

Ugh Narps, bells longer than the rope? No photos, please. :LOL:

• Like 5

Ugh Narps, bells longer than the rope? No photos, please. :LOL:

Fortunately no. The rope is just fine thank you. Some well deserved breathing room was needed is all after so many years of torture... ;)
  • Like 1

I went into Best Buy to see if they had put it on the shelf early but no such luck.

Did they say they would have it tomorrow?

I didn't ask. The salespeople seem to disappear if you actually need them for something.

• Like 1

There will probably be a Rush shirt in the offing for Christmas as well. Seems to be a tradition in my senior years since my kids became adults. You can never go wrong with the old man opening a package with Rush gear in it... :dweez:
  • Like 3

There will probably be a Rush shirt in the offing for Christmas as well. Seems to be a tradition in my senior years since my kids became adults. You can never go wrong with the old man opening a package with Rush gear in it... :dweez:

As long as it's not anything from R40. Some pretty poorly designed t-shirts for that tour.

I don't need a video,

I lived it.

Who am I kidding? I'm gonna watch Cygnus on a loop for a year. Or maybe Jacob's Ladder. Or Losing It. Maybe The Anarchist. Maybe Natty Science. Or Lakeside Park.

As long as you skip the first few songs things will work out for the best... ;)
  • Like 1

I don't need a video,

I lived it.

Who am I kidding? I'm gonna watch Cygnus on a loop for a year. Or maybe Jacob's Ladder. Or Losing It. Maybe The Anarchist. Maybe Natty Science. Or Lakeside Park.

I'm real excited for some well mixed versions of Clockwork Angels, The Anarchist, The Wreckers, and Headlong Flight. That and the rest of the set will push it above and beyond the last two live albums

• Like 3

As long as it's not anything from R40. Some pretty poorly designed t-shirts for that tour.

Love my Dalmatian shirt though and I look handsome in it too. Can't say that to often. It becomes me... :wub: :LOL:
  • Like 3

The Farewell to Kings shirt was nice in the front, but he blue in the back wasn't very aesthetically pleasing

Love my Dalmatian shirt though and I look handsome in it too. Can't say that to often. It becomes me... :wub: :LOL:

Dalmation spots set off your age spots? :LOL: Sorry, I had to.

• Like 2

:laughing guy: I think off them more as distracting attention from them. A camouflage of sorts... :) Love you too Edited by Narps
  • Like 2

:laughing guy: I think off them more as distracting attention from them. A camouflage of sorts... :) Love you too

If we hadn't been the same age I never would have gotten away with that. :LOL:

• Like 1

I'll be getting the audio at 12 AM tonight because I preordered on iTunes :) can't wait to play it on repeat

This is 12 a.m. ET, no?

Asking for a friend. :)