CP R.I.P.

edhunter

Any message board is what you make of it. Some are heavily moderated and filled with whiney douches while others are barely moderated at all and still filled with whiney douches... *shrug*

This is true?

I only belong to this Forum.

I don't know any whiney douches on here but me, yet I have a ton of friends.

I prefer the Winery Dogs but I hate wine

So I'm going to stick with beer and The Rush Forum.

Signed,

BEER DRINKER AND HELL RAISERS!!

YYZZTOP

I took a look at CP yesterday thinking I might join, but decided against it and decided to stay with my friends and enemies here. :)

No interest in being the Shannon Faulkner of Counterparts?

Don't blame you.

• Like 1

Any message board is what you make of it. Some are heavily moderated and filled with whiney douches while others are barely moderated at all and still filled with whiney douches... *shrug*

This is true?

Signed,

YYZZTOP

I took a look at CP yesterday thinking I might join, but decided against it and decided to stay with my friends and enemies here. :)

Don't blame you.

Pardon me while I go google to find out who she is.

This is true?

Signed,

YYZZTOP

Don't blame you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Faulkner

First female cadet at the Citadel

This is true?

Signed,

YYZZTOP

Don't blame you.

My work here is done. ;)

There are a few. One of whom is even an admin.

Like most places in Rush fandom, however, it's a bit of a sausagefest. And given the behavior of some of the dudes there, unsurprisingly so.

We could do with a few of you guys in SOCN here.

Like most places in Rush fandom, however, it's a bit of a sausagefest. And given the behavior of some of the dudes there, unsurprisingly so.

So says the Evil SOCN Prison Warden.

Hey Tony guess this means I will have to finally join after all of these years to counterbalance.

"The God of Balance you shall be..............."

She's a real beauty. :unsure:

I wasn't referring to that, just that she was a "female first"...

All that hullabaloo and "equality" and then she goes and drops out. Fail.

Was it a "fail" though? There've been hundreds of women to graduate from The Citadel since she was admitted. The "hullabaloo" was for women to be admitted in the first place.

I read what she did. Are you telling me that there are no females on CP?

It's just like TRF, however. And given the behavior of everyone on the internet ever, unsurprisingly so.

*fxd

I use to be a member there...but they are very rude...Seems like people over there are out to make fun of other members instead of the real reason they are suppose to be there. They are suppose to be RUSH FANS not Dick heads. () Can i say that) haha.........i must have been one of the few females.

I love my RUSH Forums friends. Hey...i can see there are 2 users on here right now. Me and Stoopid. Now thats a cool user name. STOOPID. ; i like it.

I use to be a member there...but they are very rude...Seems like people over there are out to make fun of other members instead of the real reason they are suppose to be there. They are suppose to be RUSH FANS not Dick heads. () Can i say that) haha.........i must have been one of the few females.

I love my RUSH Forums friends. Hey...i can see there are 2 users on here right now. Me and Stoopid. Now thats a cool user name. STOOPID. ; i like it.

I use to be a member at TRF...but they are very simple...Seems like people over there are out to waste time in countless A-Z threads instead of the real reason they are suppose to be there. They are suppose to be RUSH FANS not Dumb heads. () Can i say that) haha.........i must have been one of the few bright ones.

I love my RUSH Forums because there's nothing serious whatsoever about them. Hey...i can see there are 2 users on here right now. Me and Chicken hawk. Now that's a loaded user name. CHICKEN HAWK ; nope, no double meanings at all.

• Like 1

Stoopid is one of the biggest dick's at CP.

• Like 1

dicks

• Like 1

So says the Evil SOCN Prison Warden.

I'm a softie. Those CPers are real meanieheads.

dicks

shits'