Something you all should know...

Freddy Lee

My sincerest condolences for your loss(s), I too have been through similar situations with my family. It is not easy! Try to stay strong for not only yourself but the rest of your family and try to concentrate on the good times shared and cherished with those who have moved on. Be thankful of the time that you had to share in this finite place. We will all be reconnected at one point. Don't say goodbye say see ya later. :angel: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 3

Wow! This is the first post i've ever read of yours. That's some heavy stuff! All I can say is keep your head up as much as possible. Take your reflection time seriously, then get out and enjoy yourself! You only have one shot so through the pain find some joy and embrace it!
  • Like 2

Freddy, I'm so sorry for your recent troubles, You'll recover, I promise! My parents both passed in the last 11 years, and various life stompings have occured, and look at me! I'm still breathing! The coinkydink of the day is, while I was reading this post, "Downed" by Cheap Trick came on my current playlist....wow. My life seems to be ihnabited by this phenonina take care, dude. thing DO get better! :rush: :7up:
  • Like 1