Speaking Of "Ghosts!" I'm A Liar! Another GHOST THREAD! GHOST IS OPENING UP FOR IRON MAIDEN! I'm Bad Ass! I'm Nationwide! VEGAS BABY!

RUSHHEAD666

That performance of "He Is" is epic! Gave me chills thinking back to the Reno show...

:dweez:

"An we are falling...over the precipice...." :guitar:

DITTO!

I think I told you and Gina and Rob this already but I remember driving over Donner Summit and "He Is" came on. As I gazed upon the mountainous landscape at 80 miles an hour I started to tear up a bit. The song moved me man.

Earl is probably insane!!

Moments of insanity creep deep into my crazy brain. Oh yeah man. It's all about the music.

And death :blaze:

That performance of "He Is" is epic! Gave me chills thinking back to the Reno show...

DITTO!

I think I told you and Gina and Rob this already but I remember driving over Donner Summit and "He Is" came on. As I gazed upon the mountainous landscape at 80 miles an hour I started to tear up a bit. The song moved me man.

It just happens to be on right now. "And we are falling over the precipice", indeed.

• Like 1

DITTO!

It just happens to be on right now. "And we are falling over the precipice", indeed.

YOU GUYS RULE!

Anytime you all want to meet for a show I am there.

Serious.

DITTO!

YOU GUYS RULE!

Serious.

Greyfriar mentioned a Ghost + Maiden show over across the pond.

Just sayin'.

• Like 2

DITTO!

YOU GUYS RULE!

Serious.

Just sayin'.

That's so tempting!

You know I am not a flake. Just don't know how I would pull it off Gina.

My alimony and child support kicks in on Jan 1.

Hoppy Fukking New Beer!

This is another selfish reason why I am glad Rush retired.

I can't afford front row anymore!

UGH!

I could cry right now!

NITE!

DITTO!

YOU GUYS RULE!

Serious.

Just sayin'.

That's so tempting!

Hoppy Fukking New Beer!

UGH!

I could cry right now!

NITE!

Ghost opens for Maiden in Berlin (May 31) and Denmark (June 21).

. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Souls_World_Tour#Opening_acts

• Like 1

DITTO!

YOU GUYS RULE!

Serious.

Just sayin'.

That's so tempting!

Hoppy Fukking New Beer!

UGH!

I could cry right now!

NITE!

Cry me a river Earl! That's what Wendy wants before she goes, to see you cry like a baby!

Ticket arrived today... :7up:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN2926_zpsqhzzscau.jpg

Is the concert at a big open air stadium?.. (Man I wish I was going and would love a week in Berlin, Santa). Seems tickets are still available. Just dreaming...

Ticket arrived today... :7up:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DSCN2926_zpsqhzzscau.jpg

Is the concert at a big open air stadium?.. (Man I wish I was going and would love a week in Berlin, Santa). Seems tickets are still available. Just dreaming...

Do it, the location is better than a stadium, it'll be the Waldbühne (Foreststage). :madra:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/waldbuehne_zpsuqnanzrv.jpg

• Like 2