RS: Geddy & Alex answer Fan Questions

Union 5-3992

I'm willing to bet Neil never even watches it. There's at least a decent chance he'll never know or care this video even exists.

Actually, he does see, or at least hears about these interviews. In fact, he first heard about the R40 tour from an interview Alex did, which pissed him off.

If you have factual evidence of Neil Peart being "pissed off" by Alex's comments, then post that evidence.

If you can't provide such evidence, then you're just bullshitting AGAIN.

He isn't bullshitting...

Then he can prove it by POSTING THE EVIDENCE.

Other than be right about literally everything else?

Tell me, why do you believe it? I haven't seen anything that's been right.

He sounded and people have said he had acurate tour info, but as far as Rush's interpersonal relationship goes, I believe it's all speculation/hearsay.

.......but as far as Rush's interpersonal relationship goes, I believe it's all speculation/hearsay.

Exactly right.

:ebert: :ebert:

• Like 2

I'm willing to bet Neil never even watches it. There's at least a decent chance he'll never know or care this video even exists.

Actually, he does see, or at least hears about these interviews. In fact, he first heard about the R40 tour from an interview Alex did, which pissed him off.

If you have factual evidence of Neil Peart being "pissed off" by Alex's comments, then post that evidence.

He isn't bullshitting...

I spoke with a couple of fans last weekend here in Holland who know some crewmembers and have met Ged & Alex several times over the past 25 years. They were quite surprised by the fact that a crewmember is posting stuff from within camp Rush here on the forum.

• Like 2

He isn't bullshitting...

I spoke with a couple of fans last weekend here in Holland who know some crewmembers and have met Ged & Alex several times over the past 25 years. They were quite surprised by the fact that a crewmember is posting stuff from within camp Rush here on the forum.

If they are not touring any more they don't have a crew.

If it's not true then it doesn't really matter.

He isn't bullshitting...

What "stuff"? There's so much "stuff" and guesses on here that we wouldn't know the difference

Hey principled man, why the hell are you so fired up about foh lights? Right or wrong, you are so strident that you sound like a five year old who can't stand that somebody might, just might, know more than you. Why don't you go back through all of his past posts and check his accuracy. There are two types of evidence: direct and circumstantial and neither is afforded more weight than the other. Foh posts have plenty of circumstantial evidence that you can choose to ignore but quit whining about it. Let's imagine he is lying...so what? Is it worth all the griping you are doing about it?

He isn't bullshitting...

What "stuff"? There's so much "stuff" and guesses on here that we wouldn't know the difference

Calling Neil 'The Emperor' on several occasions while (supposedly) working for the band for example.

He isn't bullshitting...

Calling Neil 'The Emperor' on several occasions while (supposedly) working for the band for example.

Ah ok. Still, it can't be worse than the notorious B-Man incident back in the 80s

Ah ok. Still, it can't be worse than the notorious B-Man incident back in the 80s

The B-Man played an album a week or tow before he was supposed to on a radio show.

FOH Lights is airing band dirty laundry -- yeah, one could probably read between the lines and discern the same info. But if the crew/organization really has snarkily nicknamed Neil "The Emperor" and that's leaking out here, it's a worse offense in my book.

• Like 2

The B-Man played an album a week or tow before he was supposed to on a radio show.

FOH Lights is airing band dirty laundry -- yeah, one could probably read between the lines and discern the same info. But if the crew/organization really has snarkily nicknamed Neil "The Emperor" and that's leaking out here, it's a worse offense in my book.

Ah I see. I still think the B-Man thang is worse BUT both are clearly shitty things to do.

In the meantime, while they are deciding what they will and won't do in the future, they can come here and keep us company. We will entertain them.

And send them hugs! :hug2:

* Anyway the questions-answers film is funny. Nice post. ;)

Edited by rhyv

I don't understand this thread at all. Lots of people arguing like they are in possession of facts when no one actually has any regardless of how many friends they have in the business. Unless someone has direct contact with the members it's all impressions and opinions and interpretations. However, it's pretty clear from the interviews what is happening. They've always been careful and guarded in what they say publicly and I'm surprised to see how much they've allowed us to view inside the camp lately.