Come Back Narps!!!

Lorraine

Mick, I was thinking of starting a special thread just for you. I was going to call it: The Shenanigans Thread, or Tales from Mick's High School Days. :LOL:

As long as it is not called Turds from Topographical Oceans... That name is copyrighted... :D-13:

:smash:

That was a small yet harmless shot across the bow... :bang bang:

Mick, I was thinking of starting a special thread just for you. I was going to call it: The Shenanigans Thread, or Tales from Mick's High School Days. :LOL:

As long as it is not called Turds from Topographical Oceans... That name is copyrighted... :D-13:

:smash:

That was a small yet harmless shot across the bow... :bang bang:

http://i.imgur.com/I7slgz5.gif

• Like 1

Where should I put the thread? Here or in the music section?

Here

• Like 1

lol.......I was having a good day.........you HAD to bring up Tails.

i had ALMOST forgot it existed......thanks :laughing guy: yes the mis-spell was intentional, lol

Mick

Believe it or not and I am ashamed to admit this but I have just about everything Yes put out in the 70's including a sh*tload of Wakeman solo albums and Yes member solo albums and I also have Turds but I never bought Close To The Edge :smash: :facepalm: . I am in the midst of righting that incredible wrong after all these years however. I did troutman a favor recently and he is going to send me the vinyl as a thank you gift. Gotta love that guy... :cheers:
  • Like 3

i had ALMOST forgot it existed......thanks :laughing guy: yes the mis-spell was intentional, lol

Mick

Believe it or not and I am ashamed to admit this but I have just about everything Yes put out in the 70's including a sh*tload of Wakeman solo albums and Yes member solo albums and I also have Turds but I never bought Close To The Edge :smash: :facepalm: . I am in the midst of righting that incredible wrong after all these years however. I did troutman a favor recently and he is going to send me the vinyl as a thank you gift. Gotta love that guy... :cheers:

You Never bought CTE????!!!! .for shame, lol. yet you have TURDS?????

man oh man.........mind=blown, lol

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

Mick

I would rather spin turd on my record player than the best of Prince.

• Like 3

Mick

Mick

I would rather spin turd on my record player than the best of Prince.

hit a sore spot, lol.

Eat Prince's poo my friend.

Turds may rank up there as one of the biggest mis-steps in music history. or at least prog history.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Glad you're Here Again, back from the Twilight Zone to share your Lessons. In the End we're all just Finding Our Way . . .

Ah, that's cheesy. It just ain't Working, Man.

:LOL:

My head is spinning. :wacko:

First, I spend almost ninety minutes in a dentist chair for my first trip to the dentist in 25 years. While waiting, I listened to the music. First song up - Africa by Toto. Thought of segue and started crying. :yes: Next song up was Long Way Home by Supertramp (...when you look through the years and see what you could've been, oh what you might've been, if you had had more time...) and i felt even worse. :( Then, finally, they presented me with the cost of what they would like to do with my teeth. :o Now, I have a headache. :facepalm:

Hoping i would find some good news here this morning, I was not disappointed. :)

That was quite the State of the Bunion address, Narps! Glad to have you back where you belong. :hug2:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :LOLsign:

What did you have done? Meth-head neighbour extraction?

• Like 1

My head is spinning. :wacko:

First, I spend almost ninety minutes in a dentist chair for my first trip to the dentist in 25 years. While waiting, I listened to the music. First song up - Africa by Toto. Thought of segue and started crying. :yes: Next song up was Long Way Home by Supertramp (...when you look through the years and see what you could've been, oh what you might've been, if you had had more time...) and i felt even worse. :( Then, finally, they presented me with the cost of what they would like to do with my teeth. :o Now, I have a headache. :facepalm:

Hoping i would find some good news here this morning, I was not disappointed. :)

That was quite the State of the Bunion address, Narps! Glad to have you back where you belong. :hug2:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :LOLsign:

What did you have done? Meth-head neighbour extraction?

Hahaha, no. I sat in a chair for almost 90 minutes while they took assorted head shots and other x-rays and then presented me with a little list of how much it would cost me to get two crowns, a root canal redone and then that tooth filled again.

The meth-head neighbors would have been a welcome distraction at that point.

• Like 1

That part about thinking you have to please everyone, be everyone's friend, is definitely an Achilles heel for me. It's exhausting. Some day I'll get over it. Not there yet.
  • Like 2

Did someone mention Achille's Heel? I just dislodged that song from my head recently. For two weeks I endured it endlessly playing over and over and over and over. Now it's back. :facepalm:

Achilles' Last Stand? There are worse fates. I've never heard of a song named Achilles' Heel...

That part about thinking you have to please everyone, be everyone's friend, is definitely an Achilles heel for me. It's exhausting. Some day I'll get over it. Not there yet.

It's a pressure packed life I will say that. As I have said many times I just wish I could just tell somebody to "f**k off" just once or just not care what people think. We are all wired differently though and I doubt I am apt to change now... :sigh:
  • Like 2

It's a pressure packed life I will say that. As I have said many times I just wish I could just tell somebody to "f**k off" just once or just not care what people think. We are all wired differently though and I doubt I am apt to change now... :sigh:

feel free to practice it on me anytime :)
  • Like 2

Did someone mention Achille's Heel? I just dislodged that song from my head recently. For two weeks I endured it endlessly playing over and over and over and over. Now it's back. :facepalm:

Achilles' Last Stand? There are worse fates. I've never heard of a song named Achilles' Heel...

That's the song. Sorry. It's embarrassing. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I agree there could be worse fates, but when you get one little part stuck in your head, and it keeps repeating itself, and you wake up in the middle of the night to it, it can start to drive someone :wacko: no matter how good the song.

But, now that we are talking about, I must go and watch that Led Zep dvd today.

First though - I have to get this pumpkin cheesecake done. Hope I don't drop the hand mixer in the batter again this year. Makes for quite a mess when you do.

• Like 3

Feelin' for you buddy. I totally relate.

• Like 1

Didn't know you'd left! But good to have you here! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/Frolicking.gif

That's the song. Sorry. It's embarrassing. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I agree there could be worse fates, but when you get one little part stuck in your head, and it keeps repeating itself, and you wake up in the middle of the night to it, it can start to drive someone :wacko: no matter how good the song.

But, now that we are talking about, I must go and watch that Led Zep dvd today.

First though - I have to get this pumpkin cheesecake done. Hope I don't drop the hand mixer in the batter again this year. Makes for quite a mess when you do.

That's one of my favorite songs on that album!

• Like 2

Didn't know you'd left! But good to have you here! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/Frolicking.gif

too late, he left again!

DAMN!

• Like 1

too late, he left again!

..really?