Vapor Trail's production was actually good

AnEggplant

Wow...this forum is starting to turn me off, and it has nothing to do with the production values of Vapor Trails.

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

If everyone leaves it'll just be Tony here beating himself up.

At least we'll be rid of the ladyboys.

Well, the original was unlistenable, but the songs were there. The Remix rescued it for me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, what with all this steamy ladyboy sexy babble, I must retire to the gentlemen's necessarium, stock photo of Anthony R in hand, and a fistful of clotted cream in t'other.

Lord have mercy.

This thread is FINALLY headed in the right direction!

• Like 1

Wow...this forum is starting to turn me off, and it has nothing to do with the production values of Vapor Trails.

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

Why do you continue to be insulting? I am not bothered as I am absolutely happy with myself but all the same, what, exactly, are you trying to achieve?

• Like 1

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

Why do you continue to be insulting? I am not bothered as I am absolutely happy with myself but all the same, what, exactly, are you trying to achieve?

I don't mind that Tony is calling you (and others) out for creating needless drama on the board, but we could all do without the "ladyboy" stuff. Those insults are also needless.

• Like 1

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

I don't mind that Tony is calling you (and others) out for creating needless drama on the board, but we could all do without the "ladyboy" stuff. Those insults are also needless.

I do apologise for the drama. After the funeral tomorrow, I promise you I will be different. I have been too highly strung lately and that has just...made me a mess.

But Tony R can get away with murder on this forum.

• Like 2

Haha!!! Thanks my friend!!

Just having fun!! No band is perfect!!

Amen to that. Looking at you, Roll The Bones.

Here's looking at you kid! People just need to stop throwing stones! Look at yourself in the mirror and "Roll The Bones!!! Now that is a great record and I know for a fact that many so called Rush fanatics hate this record!!!!

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

I'm not a ladyboy! I'm a Nancy Boy! So I've been told...............................

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

I do apologise for the drama. After the funeral tomorrow, I promise you I will be different. I have been too highly strung lately and that has just...made me a mess.

No, he can't. Which is why I just called him out, too. But there is a difference between what he does and what you and a few others have been doing -- Tony comes on strong, sometimes too strong, but it's usually in reaction to others who are acting up. But a little firm calling out goes a long way. Repeating it over and over and adding needless insults into it defeats the purpose.

Sorry to hear about the death in your life. Sincerely. As unfortunate as that situation is, it doesn't give you license to create drama here. If something in your real life is affecting you that bad that you need to make bad posts at people, then you should step away from the keyboard till life calms down a bit. Just because it's the internet and you're not face-to-face with us doesn't make it okay. Yeah, they're only posts on a message board, but that's all we have of each other here.

• Like 3

Haha!!! Thanks my friend!!

Just having fun!! No band is perfect!!

Amen to that. Looking at you, Roll The Bones.

Here's looking at you kid! People just need to stop throwing stones! Look at yourself in the mirror and "Roll The Bones!!!

The night has a thousand saxophones!

So get out there and rock, and ROLL THE BONES! GET BUSY!

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

No, he can't. Which is why I just called him out, too. But there is a difference between what he does and what you and a few others have been doing -- Tony comes on strong, sometimes too strong, but it's usually in reaction to others who are acting up. But a little firm calling out goes a long way. Repeating it over and over and adding needless insults into it defeats the purpose.

Sorry to hear about the death in your life. Sincerely. As unfortunate as that situation is, it doesn't give you license to create drama here. If something in your real life is affecting you that bad that you need to make bad posts at people, then you should step away from the keyboard till life calms down a bit. Just because it's the internet and you're not face-to-face with us doesn't make it okay. Yeah, they're only posts on a message board, but that's all we have of each other here.

Nah I agree. I do understand my behaviour lately crosses boundaries, I don't mind being called out when deserved. My issue was the constant rudeness regarding my opinion on VT. Regardless of home life, I would have reacted the same.

And Tony R reacts in a vulgar, bullyish way. Why does it continue to happen again and again, and he boasts about his reputation, when those that feel targeted are left wondering why they bother returning here?

Why is he allowed to call out others, but when I do it, it gets pointed out by a Mod, whilst he AGAIN seemingly gets away with murder. Why is it he points something out, it gets rationalised?

A long list have complained and PM'd each other looking to support when his unkind motormouth gets out of hand. And yet when he calls me out, everyone seemingly pats him on the back?

Edited by Segue Myles

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

Nah I agree. I do understand my behaviour, I don't mind being called out when deserved. My issue was the constant rudeness regarding my opinion on VT.

VT is a very polarizing subject in the Rush world. The remix only added to that.

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

Nah I agree. I do understand my behaviour, I don't mind being called out when deserved. My issue was the constant rudeness regarding my opinion on VT.

I think the line should be called when there are direct attacks at someone and not just at what they've been saying.

• Like 1

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

VT is a very polarizing subject in the Rush world. The remix only added to that.

So because the subject matter is polarising, Tony R once again gets away with being nasty, unkind, and vulgar based on a cavaet?

If I started targeting members calling them names on a regular basis, boasting about being unkind, and totally raking others opinions across the coals, I know I wouldn't be treated like Tony R.

• Like 2

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

So because the subject matter is polarising, Tony R once again gets away with being nasty, unkind, and vulgar based on a cavaet?

If I started targeting members calling them names on a regular basis, boasting about being unkind, and totally raking others opinions across the coals, I know I wouldn't be treated like Tony R.

I don't think most of us would.

• Like 2

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

Forget me. Look to yourself. It's not about the "what" it's about the "why".

Critical thinking 101.

Also, I tried to make peace with Tony R and he deliberately chose to ignore it and continue.

So me and Plant get blamed for causing drama, and yet he gets away with choosing to carry it on?

• Like 3

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

Critical thinking 101.

You make no sense. You got nasty over an opinion, and basically started knocking out gender/sexuality based insults towards me that have absolutely no basis in reality. How can that justify you for anything I have said or done?

I like VT. It means I identify myself as a member of the opposite sex, apparently. Or are you just a nasty playground bully who thinks it fun to pick on kids, and then blame imperfection as the reason to justify yourself?

No one is perfect, but for some reason it is your right, and qualified position, to comb through all the threads and pick out and target those who say, or believe things that contradict your view, and make them feel like they don't deserve to be here.

You are also calling me put based on Narps. That issue is sorted. It also has nothing to do with you. Again, you are just making excuses to justify your behaviour.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Now, if you'll excuse me, what with all this steamy ladyboy sexy babble, I must retire to the gentlemen's necessarium, stock photo of Anthony R in hand, and a fistful of clotted cream in t'other.

Lord have mercy.

http://chuvachienes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/scared.png

• Like 1

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

Critical thinking 101.

You make no sense. You got nasty over an opinion, and basically started knocking out gender/sexuality based insults towards me that have absolutely no basis in reality. How can that justify you for anything I have said or done?

I like VT. It means I identify myself as a member of the opposite sex, apparently. Or are you just a nasty playground bully who thinks it fun to pick on kids, and then blame imperfection as the reason to justify yourself?

No one is perfect, but for some reason it is your right, and qualified position, to comb through all the threads and pick out and target those who say, or believe things that contradict your view.

Nope. VT was just a means to an end.