Vapor Trail's production was actually good

AnEggplant

But basically, Tony R...let's just be "civil" and get over yesterday.

Not on your life.

Well OK. I can live with that.

We'll see. You can focus on me being the big bad wolf but you are pissing off a lot of good people and for that you are on my radar. The fact that a ridiculous ladyboy like you can have that effect puzzles me.

Not on your life.

We'll see. You can focus on me being the big bad wolf but you are pissing off a lot of good people and for that you are on my radar. The fact that a ridiculous ladyboy like you can have that effect puzzles me.

And you haven't made anyone upset either?

Not on your life.

You too. Mind how you go.

Not on your life.

You too. Mind how you go.

I'm just saying don't act like you're above everyone when you're guilty of the same thing.

Came into this thread late, and thankfully missed all the drama.

I'm sure this has been said before, but no, VT production wasn't actually great, it was as weak as we all thought. It's fine if you listened to it enough to become used to it, and learned to identify VT with that sound, but it was still a mess of a mix. The boys have said that themselves, that due to obvious circumstances revolving around the record, they didn't give it as much attention in post as they should have. Thus, the Remix.

You can learn to like it, but it's still shit. And now we have a much, much better version!

Edited by puffyshirt

Well, the original was unlistenable, but the songs were there. The Remix rescued it for me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, what with all this steamy ladyboy sexy babble, I must retire to the gentlemen's necessarium, stock photo of Anthony R in hand, and a fistful of clotted cream in t'other.

Lord have mercy.

• Like 3

Well, the original was unlistenable, but the songs were there. The Remix rescued it for me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, what with all this steamy ladyboy sexy babble, I must retire to the gentlemen's necessarium, stock photo of Anthony R in hand, and a fistful of clotted cream in t'other.

Lord have mercy.

I would rather listen to "RESCUE ME" by Y&T one million times in a row than anything off of that Rush Stinker known as Pooper Fails!!!

• Like 1

Lord have mercy.

I would rather listen to "RESCUE ME" by Y&T one million times in a row than anything off of that Rush Stinker known as Pooper Fails!!!

REEALLLLLLLLY? wow. you kept that one quiet.

• Like 1

Lord have mercy.

REEALLLLLLLLY? wow. you kept that one quiet.

Hahahaha! Just wait buddy! My next post is even more useless! I'm the man on the Silver Mountain! Hear me ROAR with words!

• Like 1

Hijacking Rules!!! "BLACK TIGER!" I would rather inhale a vapor trail from a F 15 red hot turbine engine than listen to such rubbish! Jesus man, I used to hate T4E too but even that album blows this one away! I can understand younger Rush fans perhaps embracing it but old school Rush fans loving this record? Does not compute. 1001001 SOS! Perhaps one of you can tell me what is wonderful about this unmelodic sadly sonic piece of crap.

Y&T RULES! So yes!

Signed,

"MEANSTREAK"

And, THIS, this is why we love you! Keep that freak flag flying, my friend!

Hahahaha! Hey buddy! You made my day! "freak flag flying my friend!" You know alliterations get me all excited right? When I was in college I used them all the time in my titles and in my poetry! The teachers LOVED them!!! An easy way to get an A in an English class! USE ALLITERATIONS!!!

The Remix version was done with chewed up old bubble gum, peppermint Chiclets, duct tape, chloroform, hot wet steaming dog shit and a half eaten Tootsie Roll lollipop.

I'm not a troll either. Just throw me back in the lake!

Guys I'm getting the feeling RUSHHEAD666 doesn't like Vapor Trails, not sure though...

:laughing guy: Just kidding, you're my favorite poster right now I think!

• Like 1

The Remix version was done with chewed up old bubble gum, peppermint Chiclets, duct tape, chloroform, hot wet steaming dog shit and a half eaten Tootsie Roll lollipop.

I'm not a troll either. Just throw me back in the lake!

Guys I'm getting the feeling RUSHHEAD666 doesn't like Vapor Trails, not sure though...

:laughing guy: Just kidding, you're my favorite poster right now I think!

Rushhead is awesome!

• Like 1

Wow...this forum is starting to turn me off, and it has nothing to do with the production values of Vapor Trails.

Me too.

Good. Bye.

I'll stick it out. ;)

If everyone leaves it'll just be Tony here beating himself up.

• Like 2