Ever met someone famous?

workingcinderellaman

I've met all of Dream Theater a few times. John Petrucci is genuinely cool to his fans. Really appreciated meeting him.

I also run into Jesse Ventura pretty regularly, as he lives about 3 miles from me. I've seen him at the bank, in stores, or just riding his motorcycle around. I've talked to him in detail more than once. He is very genuine: for all his flaws, whatever you think of him, there's not a phony bone in his body.

Edited by KenJennings
  • Like 3

I've met all of Dream Theater a few times. John Petrucci is genuinely cool to his fans. Really appreciated meeting him.

I also run into Jesse Ventura pretty regularly, as he lives about 3 miles from me. I've seen him at the bank, in stores, or just riding his motorcycle around. I've talked to him in detail more than once. He is very genuine: for all his flaws, whatever you think of him, there's not a phony bone in his body.

He came and spoke at an auditorium near us once, shortly after he left office as governor. He was very down to earth and made you think. I'll bet it would be interesting to talk to him!