Last in Line - Vivian Campbell band featuring all original Dio members (except the singer obviously) unleash HEAVY CROWN album in February

treeduck

LAST IN LINE — the band featuring DEF LEPPARD guitarist Vivian Campbell alongside fellow founding DIO members Vinny Appice, Jimmy Bain and Claude Schnell, plus singer Andrew Freeman, who has previously fronted HURRICANE and LYNCH MOB — has set "Heavy Crown" as the title of its debut album, due on February 19, 2016 via Frontiers Music Srl. The CD was recorded at a Southern California studio with producer Jeff Pilson, a veteran bassist who has played with DIO, FOREIGNER, DOKKEN and T&N, among others.

LAST IN LINE recently filmed music videos for the songs "The Devil In Me" and "Starmaker" with director Thomas McNeely. The first clip is expected to make its online debut later this month.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vivian-campbells-last-in-line-debut-album-title-release-date-revealed/#9aaoyg38vLsBRVp1.99

• Like 1

Vivian Campbell can go **** off

He badmouths Ronnie until the day he dies, and now he's attempting to cash in

Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy, Def Leppard - go join another established band

Overrated hack

This exactly. What a hypocritical two-faced ****.

Edited by Turbine Freight
  • Like 2

Overrated hack

I have to agree with this.

• Like 1

I though Viv's work on holy diver was brililiant but I haven't heard anything he's done since he left the band I don't think. It seems like he kept joining bands that were on the downside that I wasn't big fans of but I have heard about his feuds with Ronnie. Don't know who is wrong or right but this does smack of cashing in.
  • Like 1

Saw Dio and Cambell on the Holy Diver tour, astoundingly good, Cambell was all leather trousers and ripping guitar, Dio perhaps at the height of his vocal prowess. Dio, Sabbath and Rainbow songs, masterly. Shame Cambell lost his way a bit playing a second fiddle roll in the supergroups when he was a far better player than that, I know Def Leppard must pay well but he must be bored out of his tree strumming along. Good luck to him, he's had a rough time with cancer over the last couple of years, two sides to everyday story but I will remember that night in Bristol, U.K as one of the great gigs I have been to.

LAST IN LINE — the band featuring DEF LEPPARD guitarist Vivian Campbell alongside fellow founding DIO members Vinny Appice, Jimmy Bain and Claude Schnell, plus singer Andrew Freeman, who has previously fronted HURRICANE and LYNCH MOB — has set "Heavy Crown" as the title of its debut album, due on February 19, 2016 via Frontiers Music Srl. The CD was recorded at a Southern California studio with producer Jeff Pilson, a veteran bassist who has played with DIO, FOREIGNER, DOKKEN and T&N, among others.

LAST IN LINE recently filmed music videos for the songs "The Devil In Me" and "Starmaker" with director Thomas McNeely. The first clip is expected to make its online debut later this month.

http://www.blabbermo...yg38vLsBRVp1.99

I will buy this record but I find Campbell as a total cash grab loser for doing this project. Vivian and Ronnie fukking HATED each other. I don't understand it really. Perhaps some of you can advise me on one this. Makes no sense to me. Maybe I won't buy it. Vivian Campbell was a shredder back in the day. Now he is just in a poppy shite band from Sheffield to collect a check. Watching him in Def Leppard is like watching a robot wearing a wig. Sorry. He's a joke now. He belongs in Def Leppard. I heard their new single I couldn't even make it through. It's sad man. I wish Def Leppard would retire. "The Last In Line" is a great record. Fukk the band.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Saw Dio and Cambell on the Holy Diver tour, astoundingly good, Cambell was all leather trousers and ripping guitar, Dio perhaps at the height of his vocal prowess. Dio, Sabbath and Rainbow songs, masterly. Shame Cambell lost his way a bit playing a second fiddle roll in the supergroups when he was a far better player than that, I know Def Leppard must pay well but he must be bored out of his tree strumming along. Good luck to him, he's had a rough time with cancer over the last couple of years, two sides to everyday story but I will remember that night in Bristol, U.K as one of the great gigs I have been to.

You are very lucky!!!!!!

Overrated hack

WOW! LUCAS! I didn't read anyone's posts yet. You said it all! OVERRATED HACK!!! One of the worst guitar players on the planet! Did you ever buy his solo album? I fukking fell asleep three songs in! Junk! Garbage! He should play guitar for One Direction! A PERFECT FIT!!!!

I saw Dio on all of the first three tours, two with Campbell in Manchester and the other with Goldy in Leeds.

Overrated hack

WOW! LUCAS! I didn't read anyone's posts yet. You said it all! OVERRATED HACK!!! One of the worst guitar players on the planet! Did you ever buy his solo album? I fukking fell asleep three songs in! Junk! Garbage! He should play guitar for One Direction! A PERFECT FIT!!!!

I bought that too! :LOL: Luckily I've lost it somewhere, I think someone used it as an ashtray! :smoke:

• Like 1

I will buy this record but I find Campbell as a total cash grab loser for doing this project. Vivian and Ronnie fukking HATED each other. I don't understand it really. Perhaps some of you can advise me on one this. Makes no sense to me. Maybe I won't buy it. Vivian Campbell was a shredder back in the day. Now he is just in a poppy shite band from Sheffield to collect a check. Watching him in Def Leppard is like watching a robot wearing a wig. Sorry. He's a joke now. He belongs in Def Leppard. I heard their new single I couldn't even make it through. It's sad man. I wish Def Leppard would retire. "The Last In Line" is a great record. Fukk the band.

Cambell did an interview where he dissed Dio the band and the man, even as far as dissing his own contribution. He trashed heavy metal, and Dio's style of metal describing it as dungeons and dragons metal for schoolboys. He said all this in the belief that he had risen above Dio's level and yet he was just playing rhythm guitar with a burned out past it Def Leppard. He really seemed to think he'd ascended to art rock or something, talk about deluded! :joker: And now he goes and creates a Dio cover band with his old Dio mates and a bad singer, it makes no sense. I wonder what Wendy Dio thinks of this?

• Like 2

Overrated hack

I bought that too! :LOL: Luckily I've lost it somewhere, I think someone used it as an ashtray! :smoke:

HAHAHAHA! An old ashtray with most cigarette butts with a big piece of moist cold human shit right in the center!

Cigarettes and shit go great together!!!!!

I'm sorry if I offended any of my Rush Brothers and Sisters but if you smoke STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Cambell did an interview where he dissed Dio the band and the man, even as far as dissing his own contribution. He trashed heavy metal, and Dio's style of metal describing it as dungeons and dragons metal for schoolboys. He said all this in the belief that he had risen above Dio's level and yet he was just playing rhythm guitar with a burned out past it Def Leppard. He really seemed to think he'd ascended to art rock or something, talk about deluded! :joker: And now he goes and creates a Dio cover band with his old Dio mates and a bad singer, it makes no sense. I wonder what Wendy Dio thinks of this?

That's incredible. I was going to type that. What does Wendy think about this? HYPOCRITE! I have a big forehead too but fukk man at least I don't try to grow my fukking mop hair down to the dirty floor!!!!

• Like 1

Overrated hack

This exactly. What a hypocritical two-faced ****.

Hey J! I got your email! Too busy man with work and divorce. I need to catch up with you. I wish I could call you. The stuff I have to say to you is too much to type.

Same with you Pat. I saw your pms but I just haven't had the time to type a shitload.

I've been out partying and having a good time!

I'm OK!

• Like 1

That's incredible. I was going to type that. What does Wendy think about this? HYPOCRITE! I have a big forehead too but fukk man at least I don't try to grow my fukking mop hair down to the dirty floor!!!!

Now he's got no hair at all. I think put a cancer spell on him!

Now he's got no hair at all. I think put a cancer spell on him!

Wow! Crazy! Wait! His long curly mane is gone? Damn!

"I Put A Spell On You"

He probably looks better!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ENut0orkIKY/VJBd0daGJzI/AAAAAAAAJ3Y/VHbyRqHtn6o/s1600/5P4A7401.jpg

Yep! BIG TIME! It's lame when a man's hairline recedes yet he still grows out his long curly haired mullet.

A skullet!!!