Special Edition Yukon Blade Grinder: Come Home TM

x1yyz

Been busy...going DEEP undercover to net this story:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/YBG%20Neil_zps7ku9b3uq.jpg

Getting ready for a boring, dry bedtime story from Neil.

• Like 1

Gee, I've missed all the shameless self-promotion!

and I've missed all the ridiculous comments on the band making mistakes live on Periscope this tour.

Love ya chick!!! No seriously...I love you

I missed it. Can I get a couple of the ridiculous comments?

There were tons of them. All like, Alex missed this or that note, Geddy f***ed up this or that line, and Neil bungled this or that fill.

I still love the whole Periscope experience. It was a great way to catch a glimpse of the tour, and some of those nights were unforgettable. :hail:

• Like 2

and I've missed all the ridiculous comments on the band making mistakes live on Periscope this tour.

There were tons of them. All like, Alex missed this or that note, Geddy f***ed up this or that line, and Neil bungled this or that fill.

I still love the whole Periscope experience. It was a great way to catch a glimpse of the tour, and some of those nights were unforgettable. :hail:

We watched every show, and it was sooooo much to take in. Throughout the whole tour I think Geddy nailed Headlong Flight every night
  • Like 2

I miss those nights dearly...

• Like 2

I miss Bob's girlfriend...don't we all?
  • Like 2

I miss Bob's girlfriend...don't we all?

Good to see that you're still obsessed.

• Like 1

Me too. :cheers:

Someone had the idea of Periscoping a Rush tribute band so we could all watch together. Someone should do that :)

If it's kRush , I'm in. :7up: :rush:

Kenny and the guys are great.

• Like 1

Yes, but everyone seems to conveniently forget that it with sadness we were making the comments. It wasn't a complaint, it was amazement. I've never heard Alex miss so many notes during shows. I felt awful for him. It must have been incredibly embarrassing.

• Like 1

"Oh Alex missed a note during that solo...he's really lost it"

That's true. But he is still phenomenal, playing against the pain. Fans should lighten up and praise the dudes.

Yeah, I guess some are extremely hard to please

• Like 1

Yes, but everyone seems to conveniently forget that it with sadness we were making the comments. It wasn't a complaint, it was amazement. I've never heard Alex miss so many notes during shows. I felt awful for him. It must have been incredibly embarrassing.

Aww...no point Eaglemoon. Fanboys are fanboys! Let them have fun!

Well it's not funny when I'm accused of being mean towards Alex when that wasn't my intention AT ALL. Once or twice yeah, ha ha, but come on.

• Like 1

I heard Alex miss some notes. It was unfortunate, but it was also no big deal; it just means he's human. It's not like he can't play. I enjoyed every song I heard the band play live, including the ones where someone messed up.

• Like 2

Well it's not funny when I'm accused of being mean towards Alex when that wasn't my intention AT ALL. Once or twice yeah, ha ha, but come on.

Oh I completely agree (but this sorta annoying talk happens every time TM comes back. Dude loves to stir! (He is a journalist after all!)).

I heard Alex miss some notes. It was unfortunate, but it was also no big deal; it just means he's human. It's not like he can't play. I enjoyed every song I heard the band play live, including the ones where someone messed up.

Exactly. Like a friend, we support our boys through thick and thin!

(Although Geddy put me to the test with One Little Vic-tor-ehhhhhhh!)

• Like 1

Oh I completely agree (but this sorta annoying talk happens every time TM comes back. Dude loves to stir! (He is a journalist after all!)).

Yeah I know, but it's not funny anymore.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/bugger_off_answer_3_xlarge_zpsswg3pcr4.jpeg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/bugger_off_answer_3_xlarge_zpsswg3pcr4.jpeg

If you haven't got anything nice to say, EAT MY POO

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Yeah I know, but it's not funny anymore.

Agreed 100%.

• Like 1

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/YBG%20TM_zpsbyx6q6ct.jpg

By Yerbel Flint

Yukon Blade Grinder Janitor Senior Editor

The staff looks around at an office in shambles, an office that hobbles along without direction, without purpose. How long can we go on this way? How long until something breaks? Tensions are running high as we all wonder how we could have been abandoned this way.

My name is Yerbel Flint and until recently I was the janitor here at the Yukon Blade Grinder editorial headquarters. The YBG was a wonderful place to work, surrounded by the best writers in the music press. Our holiday parties were fantastic, and you wouldn't believe some of the celebrities who climbed atop the copy machine to Xerox their bottoms, but I digress; this article is not about the parties, it is about the loss of our beloved editor-in-chief, Tombstone Mountain. Without him the YBG has lost its magic.

Tombstone Mountain, often simply referred to as "TM" around the office, was last seen by the YBG staff in Los Angeles on August 2, the day after Rush's legendary final concert at The Forum. He was in high spirits and spoke of big plans for his publication. On August 9 he published a review of that show. The cover of that issue showed the three band members walking off into the distance, but who knew that was foreshadowing TM's own southward journey on to lose himself in Xanadu?

This isn't to say TM disappeared without a trace. He continues to occasionally post to the online music message board The Rush Forum. Fergle has reason to believe TM had stopped by the office on various weekends as piles of old newspapers had been arranged to form a bed. And TM's good friend Greyfriar has heard strange reports of a dark figure playing disc golf in the Black Forest on foggy nights.

No one knows where TM has gone or when he will be back. Reporters at the YBG office still await his return. Editors of rival publications have publicly cast doubts as to whether the Yukon Blade Grinder can stay afloat without a captain, saying our ship isn't coming and we just can't pretend. If you see our captain, please send him home.

Missing in Action!!!!!!!??????????????????

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/YBG%20TM_zpsbyx6q6ct.jpg

By Yerbel Flint

Yukon Blade Grinder Janitor Senior Editor

The staff looks around at an office in shambles, an office that hobbles along without direction, without purpose. How long can we go on this way? How long until something breaks? Tensions are running high as we all wonder how we could have been abandoned this way.

My name is Yerbel Flint and until recently I was the janitor here at the Yukon Blade Grinder editorial headquarters. The YBG was a wonderful place to work, surrounded by the best writers in the music press. Our holiday parties were fantastic, and you wouldn't believe some of the celebrities who climbed atop the copy machine to Xerox their bottoms, but I digress; this article is not about the parties, it is about the loss of our beloved editor-in-chief, Tombstone Mountain. Without him the YBG has lost its magic.

Tombstone Mountain, often simply referred to as "TM" around the office, was last seen by the YBG staff in Los Angeles on August 2, the day after Rush's legendary final concert at The Forum. He was in high spirits and spoke of big plans for his publication. On August 9 he published a review of that show. The cover of that issue showed the three band members walking off into the distance, but who knew that was foreshadowing TM's own southward journey on to lose himself in Xanadu?

This isn't to say TM disappeared without a trace. He continues to occasionally post to the online music message board The Rush Forum. Fergle has reason to believe TM had stopped by the office on various weekends as piles of old newspapers had been arranged to form a bed. And TM's good friend Greyfriar has heard strange reports of a dark figure playing disc golf in the Black Forest on foggy nights.

No one knows where TM has gone or when he will be back. Reporters at the YBG office still await his return. Editors of rival publications have publicly cast doubts as to whether the Yukon Blade Grinder can stay afloat without a captain, saying our ship isn't coming and we just can't pretend. If you see our captain, please send him home.

This is pretty freakin' brilliant. I knew the janitor was more than a toilet scrubber when I hired him.
  • Like 1