Special Edition Yukon Blade Grinder: Come Home TM

x1yyz

Gee, I've missed all the shameless self-promotion!

and I've missed all the ridiculous comments on the band making mistakes live on Periscope this tour.

Love ya chick!!! No seriously...I love you

I missed it. Can I get a couple of the ridiculous comments?

There were tons of them. All like, Alex missed this or that note, Geddy f***ed up this or that line, and Neil bungled this or that fill.

I still love the whole Periscope experience. It was a great way to catch a glimpse of the tour, and some of those nights were unforgettable. :hail:

Yes, but everyone seems to conveniently forget that it with sadness we were making the comments. It wasn't a complaint, it was amazement. I've never heard Alex miss so many notes during shows. I felt awful for him. It must have been incredibly embarrassing.

Aww...no point Eaglemoon. Fanboys are fanboys! Let them have fun!

Well it's not funny when I'm accused of being mean towards Alex when that wasn't my intention AT ALL. Once or twice yeah, ha ha, but come on.

Oh I completely agree (but this sorta annoying talk happens every time TM comes back. Dude loves to stir! (He is a journalist after all!)).

Yeah I know, but it's not funny anymore.

R-e-l-a-x

Every periscope feed you noted those little flubs...the first couple times it was funny. The next 100...not so much.

R-e-l-a-x

and I've missed all the ridiculous comments on the band making mistakes live on Periscope this tour.

There were tons of them. All like, Alex missed this or that note, Geddy f***ed up this or that line, and Neil bungled this or that fill.

I still love the whole Periscope experience. It was a great way to catch a glimpse of the tour, and some of those nights were unforgettable. :hail:

Yes, but everyone seems to conveniently forget that it with sadness we were making the comments. It wasn't a complaint, it was amazement. I've never heard Alex miss so many notes during shows. I felt awful for him. It must have been incredibly embarrassing.

Well it's not funny when I'm accused of being mean towards Alex when that wasn't my intention AT ALL. Once or twice yeah, ha ha, but come on.

Oh I completely agree (but this sorta annoying talk happens every time TM comes back. Dude loves to stir! (He is a journalist after all!)).

R-e-l-a-x

Every periscope feed you noted those little flubs...the first couple times it was funny. The next 100...not so much.

R-e-l-a-x

They are not reading this forum, nor would they care.

Don't take yourself so seriously. Makes you sound whiny and needy.

• Like 3

R-e-l-a-x

R-e-l-a-x

Such comments merit the love and affection you get here on TRF.

When I grow up...I wanna be YOU, only more handsome.

R-e-l-a-x

R-e-l-a-x

Such comments merit the love and affection you get here on TRF.

When I grow up...I wanna be YOU, only more handsome.

Hey I relish my position as the TRF Twat and ain't going to give it up any time soon.

More handsome than me? Well you can dream...

• Like 1

R-e-l-a-x

R-e-l-a-x

Why don't you take some responsibility for what you write instead of passing the blame? I explained why I said what I said even at the time but you choose to be childish about it. Grow up.

R-e-l-a-x

R-e-l-a-x

You completely miss the point. Like usual. Standing up for yourself does not make you sound whiny or needy. I can only assume it's your own insecurities that make you feel so uncomfortable about it.

• Like 1

R-e-l-a-x

R-e-l-a-x

You completely miss the point. Like usual. Standing up for yourself does not make you sound whiny or needy. I can only assume it's your own insecurities that make you feel so uncomfortable about it.

When you stand up for yourself when there isn't anything to make a stand against then that indicates you are humourless and whiny.

Don't take yourself so seriously.

• Like 1

R-e-l-a-x

R-e-l-a-x

Why don't you take some responsibility for what you write instead of passing the blame? I explained why I said what I said even at the time but you choose to be childish about it. Grow up.

If you can't stand the heat...ask the Admins to create a children's forum and you can hang out with the other bedwetters.

• Like 1

R-e-l-a-x

R-e-l-a-x

Eaglemoon you are worth more than TM and TR put together.

Move on buddy!

• Like 1

Eaglemoon you are worth more than TM and TR put together.

Dude we can do stuff like this...we're money holmes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFnKo_g_xYQ

Awwww, that's so cute! Where can I get myself a pet crackhead?

You can get one anywhere between Jane and Finch in Toronto. Tons to choose from.
  • Like 1

I want a pet crackhead!

Here's one you'll like...and the crackhead is a bonus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq3D0Lwda44

I missed you crazy man!

• Like 1