NFL expansion

Lost In Xanadu

Put a team in Goatnut, TN. We got game!

Move the Lions there...please, please, please. Seriously, no need for additional teams but move at least one to LA. When you look at the divisions, they are seriously misaligned geographically. By shuffling the divisions, you may create more regional interest. For example, WTF is Miami in the East when the division should be Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami and Atl (and maybe New Orleans)? Same thing with Dallas...WTF are they in the east?

Miami probably belongs in the SEC. They wouldn't win it, but they'd be a solid .500 in conference.

New England belongs in the SEC because everyone (well, maybe not Vanderbilt) breaks the rules in that conference.

And most of the fans wouldn't have it any other way...at least it immunizes them against charges of hypocrisy which in their minds everyone else is because they don't know how to think any other way.

Brady will pay someone to get surgery to attend classes for him.

I'm pretty sure Michigan is a decent academic school. If he could stay eligible at Michigan I'm sure he could handle the SEC's rigorous academic standards.

Michigan is a very good academic school. If you're good enough athletically it doesn't matter. However, if the course catalog for the chemistry classes mentioned the Ideal Gas Law Brady might find it interesting enough to attend.

Move the Lions there...please, please, please. Seriously, no need for additional teams but move at least one to LA. When you look at the divisions, they are seriously misaligned geographically. By shuffling the divisions, you may create more regional interest. For example, WTF is Miami in the East when the division should be Tampa, Jacksonville, Miami and Atl (and maybe New Orleans)? Same thing with Dallas...WTF are they in the east?

Miami probably belongs in the SEC. They wouldn't win it, but they'd be a solid .500 in conference.

New England belongs in the SEC because everyone (well, maybe not Vanderbilt) breaks the rules in that conference.

And most of the fans wouldn't have it any other way...at least it immunizes them against charges of hypocrisy which in their minds everyone else is because they don't know how to think any other way.

I'm pretty sure Michigan is a decent academic school. If he could stay eligible at Michigan I'm sure he could handle the SEC's rigorous academic standards.

Michigan is a very good academic school. If you're good enough athletically it doesn't matter. However, if the course catalog for the chemistry classes mentioned the Ideal Gas Law Brady might find it interesting enough to attend.

You should look into a correspondence course in how hats made from aluminum foil block mind reading gizmos.

You should look into a correspondence course in how hats made from aluminum foil block mind reading gizmos.

There's not much of a business opportunity there, everyone in New England already has one, and they don't sell anywhere else.

There's not much of a business opportunity there, everyone in New England already has one, and they don't sell anywhere else.

Oh, I don't know. The Jets think the locker rooms at Gillette are bugged. The Steelers think the Patriots control the weather. The Ravens think "deception" is improper in the NFL. Some people believe Attorney Wells isn't an agent of the NFL. I think you could make enough to wind up on Hillary's radar of enemies of the republic.

Oh, I don't know. The Jets think the locker rooms at Gillette are bugged. The Steelers think the Patriots control the weather. The Ravens think "deception" is improper in the NFL. Some people believe Attorney Wells isn't an agent of the NFL. I think you could make enough to wind up on Hillary's radar of enemies of the republic.

31 fanbases know who the Patriots are. Actually, some portion of the 32nd do too, and a smaller portion are actually honest enough to admit it.

Missed the point my friend. He Doesnt need to deflate balls, tape practices, or bug rooms either. He's actually pretty good. He would skip classes now not because he's dumb it would be because he can

Edited by Ancient Ways

Missed the point my friend. He Doesnt need to deflate balls, tape practices, or bug rooms either. He's actually pretty good. He would skip classes now not because he's dumb it would be because he can

If all that is true, they should put him in charge of the school of insurance there.

31 fanbases know who the Patriots are. Actually, some portion of the 32nd do too, and a smaller portion are actually honest enough to admit it.

I know YOU'LL buy 40 of the hats, but that does nothing for your profit.

I know YOU'LL buy 40 of the hats, but that does nothing for your profit.

The profit margin wouldn't be a problem, New Englanders will pretty much buy anything at any price. And I can even throw in a Bernie bumper sticker for free, he's an icon there.

If all that is true, they should put him in charge of the school of insurance there.

All what?

All what?

All the stuff they did.

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Meh, we already have at least one thread about this. This is about expansion.

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Good luck getting the tin foil hat wearing fellas to focus on ANYTHING else.

All what?

All the stuff they did.

People who refer to themselves in the third person are SO annoying.

All what?

All the stuff they did.

As annoying as people who wear tin foil hats so Mr. Kraft can't read their minds?

All what?

All the stuff they did.

As annoying as people who wear tin foil hats so Mr. Kraft can't read their minds?

Just win, baby...

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Just win, baby...

How'd the Dolphins make out this week? I know they had another AFC East opponent. Divisional games are really important for playoff seeding.

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Just win, baby...

How'd the Dolphins make out this week? I know they had another AFC East opponent. Divisional games are really important for playoff seeding.

Came up a little short. How about your team, did they have to cheat to beat the Redskins? If so, how do you know?

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Just win, baby...

Came up a little short. How about your team, did they have to cheat to beat the Redskins? If so, how do you know?

The Patriots had a little tougher opponent this week than they had last week, so the point differential was a little lower. They won again though. I"m not aware of them ever cheating, so I don't see why I'd suspect them of doing so this week.

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Just win, baby...

The Patriots had a little tougher opponent this week than they had last week, so the point differential was a little lower. They won again though. I"m not aware of them ever cheating, so I don't see why I'd suspect them of doing so this week.

Hillary was shocked when she heard about Monica too.

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Or getting you folks wearing blinders to SEE reality.

• Like 1

All what?

All the stuff they did.

Or getting you folks wearing blinders to SEE reality.

Oh, he knows. He's too smart not to. He just enjoys trolling.

Add four expansion teams, bring the league to 36. Add them in LA, Las Vegas, Portland and Toronto.

Go back to the old "East/West/Central" divisions, but add a "North/South" subdivision within them. Top team from each subdivision makes the playoffs so long as they have a .500 record or better. If they don't, then a wildcard from the other side of their division makes it. If the second team there isn't at .500, it falls back to a conference wildcard.

The divisions would look as such:

NFC East (North) New York, Philadelphia, Toronto. (South) Dallas, Washington, Carolina.

NFC Central (North) Minnesota, Green Bay, Chicago. (South) Detroit, Tampa, Atlanta.

NFC West (North) Seattle, San Francisco, St Louis. (South) LA, New Orleans, Arizona.

AFC East (North) New England, New York, Buffalo. (South) Miami, Jacksonville, Tennessee.

AFC Central (North) Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cleveland. (South) Cincy, Houston, Indianapolis.

AFC West (North) Denver, Portland, Kansas City. (South) San Diego, Oakland, Las Vegas

Each team would play their two subdivisional opponents twice, and would play their three other divisional opponents once each. Season goes to 18 games with 2 byes for a 20 week regular season. No preseason.

So now, get me Goodell's number so I can get this done.

Edited by KenJennings