goose

http://cdn.worldlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/batman.jpg

Who knew? :(

The costumes were a dead giveaway.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Like 1

http://cdn.worldlifestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/batman.jpg

Who knew? :(

The costumes were a dead giveaway.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Friends is my favourite TV comedy. Rivalled only by 30 Rock.

You need to start watching more sitcoms then. 30 Rock rules and crushes Friends.

Tina Fey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything they ever did on Friends.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

I endured Friends in uni because the tv, Mary Jane, & delivery pizza were all in the living room with the flatmates.

I could never see the appeal of the show. The episodes were so predictable.

• Like 4

You need to start watching more sitcoms then. 30 Rock rules and crushes Friends.

I don't need to be told what to do. I watch plenty of sitcoms, and I am one of many who grew up and loved and adored Friends. My opinion won't be shifted by anyone, same as my friends dislike of Rush has no bearing on my stance.

It's cool to hate the show on this forum, but I ain't swayed.

http://79t2s2g2fdudz5l.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/090719-fake-moon-landing.jpg

;) ;) ;)

• Like 3

I don't need to be told what to do. I watch plenty of sitcoms, and I am one of many who grew up and loved and adored Friends. My opinion won't be shifted by anyone, same as my friends dislike of Rush has no bearing on my stance.

I don't hate on the show because it's cool. Except for Lisa Kudrow, I found the other main characters extremely annoying and unappealing. I did watch the show during its first couple seasons when Seinfeld was the lead in for it. Once Seinfeld ended I stopped watching Friends because I found I didn't care about the characters and what was going on with them.

I'm not surprised the show was successful but the level of popularity it got to is what baffled me the most. I don't feel like it was ever good enough to be as big as it was.

• Like 2

I don't hate on the show because it's cool. Except for Lisa Kudrow, I found the other main characters extremely annoying and unappealing. I did watch the show during its first couple seasons when Seinfeld was the lead in for it. Once Seinfeld ended I stopped watching Friends because I found I didn't care about the characters and what was going on with them.

I'm not surprised the show was successful but the level of popularity it got to is what baffled me the most. I don't feel like it was ever good enough to be as big as it was.

Lisa Kudrow is wonderful! And agreed, her comedic style was the freshest part of the show! But I loved the characters, and I grew up watching them (I was three when it started, and about nine when I first started watching). Is it the best sitcom ever? Personally, for me, its right near the top.

I have season one of Seinfeld, and have yet to get into it (which I gather is normal for most fans, so I don't hold anything against it). Frasier and Cheers are both excellent.

The way you feel towards Friends is how I feel towards The Big Bang Theory. Sheesh I really dislike that show (I liked it forna little while but it just got old fast).

Edited by Segue Myles

You need to check out Seinfeld.

As I said, I tried. It is very unlikely it will top Friends for me.