Heritage Audio TT73 = NEVE 1073 preamp

launchpad67a

Talked with my friend Bill Bottrell last night, master of All things audio and multi grammy winner. He turned me on to an amazing new product from Heritage Audio. The Heritage TT33.

Anyone who knows anything about recording knows that the NEVE 1073 Preamp is the Industry Standard, and the most sought-after pre/sound in the business. Unfortunately, the original Neve preamps have a very steep pricetag. If your lucky you can find them around $4000-6000, for a single channel strip! I'm lucky enough to own 2 of these strips!!

Anyhow, Heritage Audio has come out with an Exact Replica. They are 1/4 the price, and some say they sound even better than the original 1073. This is a "lunch box" unit, meaning it sits on the floor and has it's own power supply. You can mount it in a rack, but it's Not a rack mount unit, it's a Single Channel stand-alone pre.

At $1200 this is a must-have for anyone who can afford it and is serious about recording.

I'm thinking off selling some of my PA gear to buy 2 of them based on the recommendation from grammy winning producers, who are using them in their studios, and actually say they use them more than the original 1073's in their boards.

Great for Everything....but especially Vocals and Drums.

Here's the link: http://www.heritageaudio.net/product-12-tt-73.php

You're welcome! :7up:

• Like 1