Thoughts on The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (1975)?

f***ing perfect record that Radiohead has tried in earnest to match.

Phil’s drums are mixed a little too far back but that is my only complaint.

Radiohead? Have they mentioned being Genesis fans or liking this record? If so, I never knew! That would be really cool! (Also it would be really cool to hear them cover some of this material)

No - they wouldn’t dare - it would be too apparent. I believe it’s King of Limbs that bites big time from Lamb.

• Like 1

Radiohead? Have they mentioned being Genesis fans or liking this record? If so, I never knew! That would be really cool! (Also it would be really cool to hear them cover some of this material)

No - they wouldn’t dare - it would be too apparent. I believe it’s King of Limbs that bites big time from Lamb.

I haven't listened to that album in years. I never disliked it, but I didn't find it as memorable as The Bends - Kid A. Perhaps I should revisit it.

• Like 1

I haven't listened to that album in years. I never disliked it, but I didn't find it as memorable as The Bends - Kid A. Perhaps I should revisit it.

Kid A is pretty great.

• Like 1