Jacob's Ladder from R40 anyone?

Joesaracer

That gave me major chills. Gorgeous! Sounds great too.

Mine started at the beginning and never went away till it was over. I can't really comment on the sound but the visual was great...

I got them especially during the slow middle keyboard part. That song was absolutely killer with the visuals. The lightening flashes, the clouds parting and the sunbeams shining down is just perfection.

• Like 1

Mine started at the beginning and never went away till it was over. I can't really comment on the sound but the visual was great...

Why can't you comment on the sound?

I don't think my laptop is a great indicator of what the thing will sound like. I could be wrong though.... :huh:
  • Like 2

Why can't you comment on the sound?

I don't think my laptop is a great indicator of what the thing will sound like. I could be wrong though.... :huh:

I listened on laptop through headphones. If it sounds good on youtube(which it does) it will be unbelievable on blu ray.

Wow. So nice I had to watch twice. Direction was near spot on. Slightly more Neil here and there, and a better shot of the orange creamsicle lasers and it would have been delicious. Otherwise, excellent- very well done. Bravo! :clap:

I thought that too. Those orange lasers were awesome.

• Like 1

Wow. So nice I had to watch twice. Direction was near spot on. Slightly more Neil here and there, and a better shot of the orange creamsicle lasers and it would have been delicious. Otherwise, excellent- very well done. Bravo! :clap:

I was on the floor, and they were right above me. Ohh, a sight to behold! Howard out-did himself.

I was on the floor, and they were right above me. Ohh, a sight to behold! Howard out-did himself.

Same here. They were beautiful.

• Like 1

I just saw the Jacob´s Ladder video for the second time. And watching it makes me both happy and sad...

Happy because:

I will soon get a new live CD and blu ray.

The mixing seems to be great! Both audio and filming.

The performance is awesome and perfect.

It makes me sad because:

This is probably Rush last tour.. and I will never see them again.

I am still sad that I did not get to see them on this tour, because they could not move their asses to Europe.... I mean comon... its a R40!! Tour, and they can not even celebrate it with their fans in Europe!?

Neil does not look happy on stage.. I mean, yeah, he have never smiled and laugh like Geddy and Alex have done on stage. But now it´s even worse... he just looks like its torture for him...

That's why they didn't come there. They are older too. Anyone who gets anywhere near their age would and will understand. I "get" Neil's predicament... :codger:
  • Like 3

That's why they didn't come there. They are older too. Anyone who gets anywhere near their age would and will understand. I "get" Neil's predicament... :codger:

I do too. That's why the tour was so short over here as well. They skipped a lot of venues that they usually go to. No Nashville, Pittsburgh, Cleveland etc. We were lucky to get this tour at all.

• Like 1

I do too. That's why the tour was so short over here as well. They skipped a lot of venues that they usually go to. No Nashville, Pittsburgh, Cleveland etc. We were lucky to get this tour at all.

Amen. They are not robots...
  • Like 1

Another concert video with those South American dudes in red shirts? We've seen enough of them already.

are you talking about the guys in the red jumpsuits who always sit on the front row?

Narps you put waaaay too much mileage on that old man excuse. ; )
  • Like 1