R40 Live Trailer!

losingit2k

Based on the trailer, geddy seems to be really into the show and alex looks tired and beat down..

I think that was the consensus from the beginning of the tour.

Based on the trailer, geddy seems to be really into the show and alex looks tired and beat down..

I think that was the consensus from the beginning of the tour.

I'd exclude Kansas City from that statement^^^^^

Alex seemed to be really enjoying himself at that show. It's a shame that they didn't film in KC. Best. Crowd. EVER.

Two things.

1. Wood. I sported wood watching that.

B. Toronto. Seeing RUSH in Toronto was on my bucket list. This is apparently as close as I will get.

3. Christmas Gift. If my wife doesn't get me this DVD for Christmas I'm seeing an attorney.

I am excited about getting this. It will be cool to have an official video of a Rush concert I actually attended. A very cool way to remember a bucket list trip with my daughter. The video looks very good. I just hope it sounds as good as it looks.

It's something called arthritis. Alex said in interviews he was "having a riot" and it was the first tour he could really feel the arthritis in his hands and legs.

It's something called arthritis. Alex said in interviews he was "having a riot" and it was the first tour he could really feel the arthritis in his hands and legs.

He also said it wasn't bothering him that much. He was really subdued on this tour much more than he's been in the past. Lots of mistakes too, which he said couldn't be blamed on the arthritis.

Edited by EagleMoon

He also said it wasn't bothering him that much. He was really subdued on this tour much more than he's been in the past. Lots of mistakes too, which he said couldn't be blamed on the arthritis.

It took him some time to get into the groove, but during the second half of the tour he was playing VERY well.

It took him some time to get into the groove, but during the second half of the tour he was playing VERY well.

But still not up to his previous ability.

As long as I get to see Xanadu in sweet, sweet HD with Neil on that retro kit ----- that alone is worth the money!!

Don't forget Losing It, The Anarchist, How it Is, Between the Wheels, Natural Science, Jacob's Ladder, Hemispheres Prelude, Cygnus X-1, 2112, What You're Doing, Lakeside Park and everything else.

• Like 1