Geddy at Blue Jays game

shail

I find it awesome and hilarious that this forum keeps track of when Geddy goes to see the Blue Jays. Lol.

I wonder if he knows....

He's been dealing with socially awkward Rush fans for 4 decades. Certainly he is aware that most of them stalk him on many levels.

in the scheme of weird things fans do i'd say that being tickled to see him at the baseball game is pretty harmless

• Like 2

I find it awesome and hilarious that this forum keeps track of when Geddy goes to see the Blue Jays. Lol.

I wonder if he knows....

It's kind of weird IMHO. He's just sitting down. It's not like he's singing the national anthem or at a music shop testing out instruments.

a bit surprising that you don't get that aspect of the fascination. It's Geddy, everything he does is interesting!

:LOL: I once saw Alex Lifeson eating a hoagie at a delicatessen. I was overwhelmed with joy. :LOL:

hey Alex, can I sit by you? Pretty please?

Geddy: Hey Lerxst, I heard that new sandwich shop downtown "Oscar De La Hoagie" has a buy 1 footlong get 3 free deal.

Alex: I'll drive!

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/221/221610/22161019/jpg/active/978x.jpg

• Like 2

I wonder if he knows....

It's kind of weird IMHO. He's just sitting down. It's not like he's singing the national anthem or at a music shop testing out instruments.

a bit surprising that you don't get that aspect of the fascination. It's Geddy, everything he does is interesting!

:LOL: I once saw Alex Lifeson eating a hoagie at a delicatessen. I was overwhelmed with joy. :LOL:

Hey Alex, I see you dropped a crumb on the floor. Do you mind if I take it home and preserve it in a jar as a souvenir of seeing you in person? :notworthy:
  • Like 1

Geddy is at the game with his son today - Ged's son is on his left (red hair, goatee now full beard.)

Ha, we posted simultaneously. Thanks for the info. :)

More importantly, what kind of beverage is he drinking and what kind of food is he scarfing down? I need to know!

• Like 2

Geddy is at the game with his son today - Ged's son is on his left (red hair, goatee now full beard.)

More importantly, what kind of beverage is he drinking and what kind of food is he scarfing down? I need to know!

And why isn't Alex with him, damn it? :rage:

• Like 1

He's still at the discount hoagie shop that I mentioned earlier.

• Like 2

Being ignored by the waitress again? :LOL:

geddy is there today. alex is there today too.

Did you see them?

on tv in their usual seats! not looking happy by the end of the game, obviously.

I looked for them but I didn't see them :(

I saw Geddy in his usual seat. I did not see Alex.

I wonder if he knows....

Hey Alex, I see you dropped a crumb on the floor. Do you mind if I take it home and preserve it in a jar as a souvenir of seeing you in person? :notworthy:

I'll fight ya for it! :LOL:

:rfl:

it's very nice that Geddy is enjoying the baseball game with his son! the jays being in the playoffs must be helping him not get too depressed over the end of Rush!

i could swat my wife, though, she's all OOOH HE'S SO CUTE! yarg.

he IS so cute! Baseball? Mehh
  • Like 1

Did you see them?

on tv in their usual seats! not looking happy by the end of the game, obviously.

That's cause they knew you were looking for them and hid. :LOL: :lol: :LOL: ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

I wonder if he knows....

Sure, why not? It's a public appearance.

I sure as hell aren't paying any attention for baseball!

The weird thing is that I pointed out Geddy to my husband when Saturday's game was on and he was fascinated too! Turns out he likes the way Ged is scoring the game, REALLY intensely, pitch by pitch; you can see him marking his score book. Now he will be looking for Geddy at home games also; the Ged master just has that effect on people . . . . . :D

Did you see them?

That's cause they knew you were looking for them and hid. :LOL: :lol: :LOL: ;) ;) ;)

No, it's that I can barely recognize Geddy with his hair in a bun :LOL:

The weird thing is that I pointed out Geddy to my husband when Saturday's game was on and he was fascinated too! Turns out he likes the way Ged is scoring the game, REALLY intensely, pitch by pitch; you can see him marking his score book. Now he will be looking for Geddy at home games also; the Ged master just has that effect on people . . . . . :D

yeah he's something else with that scorecard, i think the gedmeister might have a touch of OCD!

• Like 1

In his recent Baseball interview with ESPN, he mentioned he's had season tickets for the Jays every year since 1979!

Now I know where the proceeds from my Rush addiction has gone - BMW motorcycles, condos in Naples, and season tickets behind home plate..

• Like 2