Empires Past, featuring Tick. Live

Tick

Since this sub forum is a wasteland of spam I figured there is little harm in using it to promote a live video of my band. After all, NO ONE goes in that sub forum for board musicians to promote there projects.

So if anyone can take a minute away from spam A-Z here is a video that promotes thee.

https://www.reverbna...3&autoplay=true

• Like 4

Only just seen this in the other subforum...at least this way, I get to give it a second "like" :)
  • Like 1

I guess spam rules the roost in this section and not much can change that.

Tick you think you're gonna change the world?? Ha ha ha ha

Yes

You can't sell T-bones to the customers that just want peanuts.

Oh, and this was the third time I've seen this. First, on the book then somewhere else on TRF THEN here. Looks fun! :blaze:

I'll sell f***in t bones to anyone I want, and if you choose not to buy my t bones I will summon the hounds of hell to come in the night and carve your heart from your chest with a spoon and eat it on a plate with sirracha sauce.

Interesting interpretation. I meant customers won't buy T-bones if they only want peanuts. Yeah, do all the selling you want.

Oh, in your last sentence are you saying that the hounds of hell would carve out the heart then THEY'D eat it? Or did you mean, they'd carve it out then YOU'D eat it? If the former, then I'd recommend not using sirracha sauce as it's bad for hounds. Also, if the former, do your hounds regularly use plates or bowls? Or do they use plates only when eating hearts that they carved out?

Interesting interpretation. I meant customers won't buy T-bones if they only want peanuts. Yeah, do all the selling you want.

Oh, in your last sentence are you saying that the hounds of hell would carve out the heart then THEY'D eat it? Or did you mean, they'd carve it out then YOU'D eat it? If the former, then I'd recommend not using sirracha sauce as it's bad for hounds. Also, if the former, do your hounds regularly use plates or bowls? Or do they use plates only when eating hearts that they carved out?

I mean't what you thought I mean't.and you thought I mean't what you thought I did.

People buy peanuts because deep down they know they are not worthy of pistachios. I sell T-bones to make people aim higher. Others still buy almonds because it brings back memories of flying Pan Am back in the day.

Aim low sweet chariot, heading forth to carry me home. Peanuts are roasted and only 4 bucks a bag.

Since this sub forum is a wasteland of spam I figured there is little harm in using it to promote a live video of my band. After all, NO ONE goes in that sub forum for board musicians to promote there projects.

So if anyone can take a minute away from spam A-Z here is a video that promotes thee.

I never seen this video before.

The music's great, congrats!! :cheers:

• Like 1

I like it. Wish I'd been there. We were gonna go to the last one, but you said it was an opening slot and you'd only be playing a short set. Keep me posted for when you do a full set and I will bring my gear and do a three or four camera edited video shoot for you. :D
  • Like 1

:musicnote: :musicnote: Tick is an old man

he nags his wife

he talks of spam

it ruins his life

they deserve a ban

for the rest of their life

or be cooked in a pan

or be stabbed with a kniife

Tick will do what he can

because spam is rife

he's not a fan