Signals audio BluRay

disembodiedspirit2015

So mine just came and it's pretty darn amazing. I have all the others- 2112, MP, FBN, AFTK...and they are also cool.

The thing that is the most appealing is the 5.1 Master Audio mixes of the blu ray discs. Many sound like a completely different mix of the orignal, Ged's voice in particular sounds quite different. You can select the PCM audio option, and it sounds the same as you already know it, just better quality. But the Master Audio versions are really cool- it's almost like a "new" Rush album.

The Signals one is just stellar, especially for those who have a solid system to play music through. Losing It and Countdown are mind-blowing. The Countdown mix startled me at first, helicopters and space shuttles all over the place. Losing It has a TON of layered acoustic guitar parts that really stand out.

For you youngins- music is really not best played on your phone through earbuds or in you car. MP3 and other ripped music sounds like dogshit. Sorry, just stating the facts.

Anyone with a 5.1 (or higher) system who has not yet checked the Blu Ray audio discs owes it to their unnier Rush fan to snag them, especially the Signlas copy!

My dog Zoso does not however like the 5.1 mixes, she barks at them as if all the little keyboard or other FX that are nuanced here and there are people knocking at our door.

• Like 2