Post Unpopular Rush Opinions

Eel Yddeg

She didn't age well at all. I don't know what she did to her face, but.....

That's apparently what multiple face lifts so to you. She doesn't even look like the same person anymore. Kind of like Olivia Newton John and poor Joan Rivers.

Dude, wtf is that???

2:23am

;)

I think it kind of looks like a young Cher head.

I would prefer the young Cher body if given the choice... ;) Oh that Sonny & Cher show in the 70's on my poor raging hormones...

Haha!

Indeed...

Ged n Al follow in the Grateful Dead footsteps and form many many successful post TOURING iterations of Rush after a legendary band member is no longer able/willing to participate...

The Other Two

Rush Dog

Ged Lesh n Friends

Rush and Company

The Rush Dead Shall Inherit the Earth (RDSIE)

2112 Further

And of course, LEEFSON

I don't care for any of the names there, but I like the concept.

I don't think Neil has done anything wrong in relation to his possible retirement.

no, not wrong, just sad. Because it seems to me like Geddy & Alex want to keep on going
  • Like 1

You also have to consider that CM was written by a 20+ year old and Virtuality and Dog Years were written by a 40+ year old. The subject matter is obviously going to be different.

I think T4E is a better album than Rush or Fly By Night.

I wouldn't say better necessarily. But it's one of my faves right now.
  • Like 1

You also have to consider that CM was written by a 20+ year old and Virtuality and Dog Years were written by a 40+ year old. The subject matter is obviously going to be different.

I don't really enjoy FBN. Scratch that: I don't at all.

Debut is nice.

To scared to say anymore in case any shared opinions escalate into another drama about "my opinions are being raked over the coals" like they do in every thread ever created.

• Like 1

Debut is nice.

To scared to say anymore in case any shared opinions escalate into another drama about "my opinions are being raked over the coals" like they do in every thread ever created.

My opinions can get raked over the coals...they'll still be mine...haha.

I like Fly By Night a lot, even if I don't listen to it a lot. In terms of 'enjoying' it- I might say I enjoy it more than I do Caress of Steel, but that isn't to say that it's better, in my opinion, than Caress. CoS is just a darker record overall, I think, and fits a certain frame of mind, for me. Right now, it's not one that if pick up first.

Im having the kind of day that calls for Roll the Bones and Counterparts, actually.

Make of that whatever you will, folks!

• Like 1

Debut is nice.

My opinions can get raked over the coals...they'll still be mine...haha.

I like Fly By Night a lot, even if I don't listen to it a lot. In terms of 'enjoying' it- I might say I enjoy it more than I do Caress of Steel, but that isn't to say that it's better, in my opinion, than Caress. CoS is just a darker record overall, I think, and fits a certain frame of mind, for me. Right now, it's not one that if pick up first.

Im having the kind of day that calls for Roll the Bones and Counterparts, actually.

Make of that whatever you will, folks!

I am enjoying a few bits of SA and CA a lot at the moment! And CP really is a great album.

• Like 1

Thanks, Myles. I'll take any opportunity to segue to this w/ the reassertion that I'll never get sick of it:

http://youtu.be/n2xalTqiQ-g

• Like 1

Just watched the new Roll The Bones R40 clip and don't like Geddy's bass tone at all. It sounds like he's playing through a blown amp. I wish he played the older songs with the instruments they were originally recorded with, hence the Wal would've sounded better to me than the overdistorted Fender tone he's beaten to death for 20 years now.
  • Like 1

I agree, the Wal was some some of his best tone. The articulation on that bass was insane. Wish he would have brought that out on R40.

Loved the Wal bass tone.

• Like 1

Debut is nice.

DUDE MY OPINIONS ARE BEING RAKED OVER THE COALS :boohoo:

Just kidding. :P

• Like 1

I used to think my opinion that Clockwork Angels is an excellent album was unpopular, but recent threads showing just how many people love that album have me thinking otherwise. :D

about time people figured it out!
  • Like 1

Some of you guys are nuts.

What color do you see?

http://www.colourlovers.com/wallPaper/1600x1200/c/2661243/COLOURlovers.com-CRAYON_RED.png

We'd see variations of some color but we wouldn't see the exact same thing. And nobody would be wrong.

Well since it says "crayon red" on the bottom I would assume that's what it is. ;)

• Like 4

What color do you see?

http://www.colourlovers.com/wallPaper/1600x1200/c/2661243/COLOURlovers.com-CRAYON_RED.png

We'd see variations of some color but we wouldn't see the exact same thing. And nobody would be wrong.

Well since it says "crayon red" on the bottom I would assume that's what it is. ;)

Hehe. But what if a maniac had written "pink" instead?

• Like 1

What color do you see?

I see pink

• Like 3

What color do you see?

I see pink

"I see dead people."

• Like 1

I see pink

I see Pink Pop. The worst performance of the worst song ever. Not my opinion, but shirley an unpopular one.

"I am serious. And stop calling me Shirley."

• Like 2

I see pink

I see Pink Pop. The worst performance of the worst song ever. Not my opinion, but shirley an unpopular one.

http://youtu.be/78D00dYOBrM

Preferred it to Stick It Out.