Dreamline

Baravado

Roll The Bones

The Big Wheel

Ghost Of A Chance

Heresy

I think you make a valid point...

• Like 2

The guitar solo in The Weapon is a top-tier solo. I think it's a little hidden in the mix on Signals. I didn't really pay much attention to it until I saw it on the GUP live DVD. I love the subtlety of it and how it builds. It's completely unique in the catalogue.

It's one of those songs that I much prefer live; it kind of drones on in the studio version, but live it's exciting and dangerous and has better arrangement imo, as well as the solo being louder. Geddy sang it really well on the GUP tour too.

Roll the Bones is severely underrated.

Dreamline

Baravado

Roll The Bones

The Big Wheel

Ghost Of A Chance

Heresy

And Neurotica.

I used to hate it...now I enjoy the solo and the chorus is losing its "meh-ness".

Face Up and You Bet Your Life are two songs I have doubts that I will ever like.

The guitar solo in The Weapon is a top-tier solo. I think it's a little hidden in the mix on Signals. I didn't really pay much attention to it until I saw it on the GUP live DVD. I love the subtlety of it and how it builds. It's completely unique in the catalogue.

It's one of those songs that I much prefer live; it kind of drones on in the studio version, but live it's exciting and dangerous and has better arrangement imo, as well as the solo being louder. Geddy sang it really well on the GUP tour too.

The studio version is only in 1/2 D.

• Like 1

Kimonos, dry ice, handlebar moustaches and eye shadow - not too many bands ever looked better onstage than Rush

I hope this stays unpopular.

Dreamline

Baravado

Roll The Bones

The Big Wheel

Ghost Of A Chance

Heresy

And Neurotica.

I used to hate it...now I enjoy the solo and the chorus is losing its "meh-ness".

Face Up and You Bet Your Life are two songs I have doubts that I will ever like.

I actually enjoy those songs too. And the goofy instrumental track.

Roll the Bones might actually be more fun for me than anything that came after, and about 5 albums that came before.

Dreamline

Baravado

Roll The Bones

The Big Wheel

Ghost Of A Chance

Heresy

And Neurotica.

I actually enjoy those songs too. And the goofy instrumental track.

Roll the Bones might actually be more fun for me than anything that came after, and about 5 albums that came before.

I like RTB more than I used too. Especially the songs live!

Kimonos, dry ice, handlebar moustaches and eye shadow - not too many bands ever looked better onstage than Rush

You prefer the borrowed hotel bathroom towel ?

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/Circus17mar1977b.jpg

bae that's fetch af

I can honestly say I prefer how they have looked since 1991...

Listening to it for the second time today, and Roll The Bones is a really light, uptempto album, and it picks up especially well with the title track and everything that follows. I can't wait for it to get warm enough to run here in Montreal because it sounds to me like a very good pace to try and match.

I used to bash this album. I hope I don't start feeling the same way about Counterparts because then it will be proven for a fact that I like trash.

• Like 1

Listening to it for the second time today, and Roll The Bones is a really light, uptempto album, and it picks up especially well with the title track and everything that follows. I can't wait for it to get warm enough to run here in Montreal because it sounds to me like a very good pace to try and match.

I used to bash this album. I hope I don't start feeling the same way about Counterparts because then it will be proven for a fact that I like trash.

Counterparts has Cold Fire and Everyday Glory.

It's a good album with two classics.

• Like 1

Counterparts has Cold Fire and Everyday Glory.

It's a good album with two classics.

For me they're all classics except the Speed of Love. I love that album a lot.

• Like 2

Although I do love a good scarf

I can honestly say I prefer how they have looked since 1991...

.. even with a monogram on the towel ?

( .. that is a "G", isn;t it ? )

.. maybe it is a "6"

oh no

And both Alex and Neil had "6" somewhere too

you know what that means ?!?!?!?!

They have OCD and could not leave the house without wearing at least one 6?

BUMP!

Here's a big one.

I don't like Exit Stage Left. Liking a live album is strongly influenced by how much of an accurate live representation it is. And with Exit Stage Left's rampant overdubs, fade ins and fade outs, abridged setlist, and using songs from other shows, it doesn't show a real live representation at all.