Post Unpopular Rush Opinions

Eel Yddeg

I haven't been able to get Chain Lightening out of my head for two days now. It's driving me :banana: :banana: :banana: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: . It's such a tinsel tune I can't stand it.

Segue implanted a chip in you. Chain Lighting is his fav Rush song, lol

Mick

• Like 1

I haven't been able to get Chain Lightening out of my head for two days now. It's driving me :banana: :banana: :banana: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: . It's such a tinsel tune I can't stand it.

Mick

I know that to be true!! You've got to watch out for that crafty Brit! Never know what he's up to!!

By the way, Mick, see if he can sell you some. Might work better than our infamous serum.

• Like 1

Presto is a better album than Caress of Steel.

Snakes and Arrows is a better album than A Farewell.

I disagree on your first point strongly, but the second point I could see. To me those albums are equal, both have great highs (Xanadu, Main Monkey Business), but both also have meh filler (Cinderella Man, Faithless). I do enjoy both though.

Mick

I know that to be true!! You've got to watch out for that crafty Brit! Never know what he's up to!!

By the way, Mick, see if he can sell you some. Might work better than our infamous serum.

Do you have Katy Lied? You should listen to it today if so. It has a Chain Lightning on it, too. :cool:

For the record, I love Presto! Two subpar songs, but that's all.

• Like 2

Here's my Monday morning unpopular opinion.

I have come to the decision that Presto is trash. It has two good songs, one of which is used to indoctrinate which I resent any band using their music to do.

Anyone here that was wholly into the Rush of the seventies must have been crushed when they heard Presto. In my opinion (emphasis on those last three words :)), Presto is an album beneath the talent of Rush.

Cue Segue for the defense.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

I can honestly understand why any single Rush album could be disliked.

Mick

Do you have Katy Lied? You should listen to it today if so. It has a Chain Lightning on it, too. :cool:

I count 5 but at least there are more good than bad. Barely but it beats the other way around...

Steely Dan is better then Rush.

there's one, lol

Mick

The worst post you have ever written huehuehue.

Just kidding! But I would take BON JOVI over Steely Dan any day of the week.

• Like 1

there's one, lol

Mick

The worst post you have ever written huehuehue.

Just kidding! But I would take BON JOVI over Steely Dan any day of the week.

i was joking with that post......................or WAS i?????!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mick

there's one, lol

Mick

They are just worlds apart, honestly. That's my take on that subject. (For all of you who weren't asking...there you have it. ;) ).

Love them both!

• Like 1

Mick

i do have Katy Lied, and that CL is preferable. Couldn't Rush come up with an original song title? Did they have to pilfer from The Dan???

• Like 2

Mick

i do have Katy Lied, and that CL is preferable. Couldn't Rush come up with an original song title? Did they have to pilfer from The Dan???

'

Maybe Rush are Dan fans? that would be a kick in the pants for Segue, lol

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

'

Maybe Rush are Dan fans? that would be a kick in the pants for Segue, lol

Mick

I'm certain they are closet Dan fans! I once heard a rumor that Geddy would go to bed with his little transister radio under his pillow hoping to hear Ricki don't lost that number before he fell sleep.

A Farewell to Kings is not all that and a bag of chips.

plus a thousand. AFTK. Excluding Xanadu always sounded slightly Immature and a bit i dunno.......just blah to my ears.

Mick

I really like the use of bells and gongs on the album, and I really do enjoy it, but it's completely overshadowed by Hemispheres.

• Like 1

A Farewell to Kings is not all that and a bag of chips.

plus a thousand. AFTK. Excluding Xanadu always sounded slightly Immature and a bit i dunno.......just blah to my ears.

Mick

I really like the use of bells and gongs on the album, and I really do enjoy it, but it's completely overshadowed by Hemispheres.

It's one of those unfortunate albums sandwiched between 2 monsters. it happens, lol

Mick

• Like 2