Is Clockwork Angels Any Good?

Fridge

Just wondering as I haven't got round to it yet....

Should I bother?

I believe the answer to your question lies somewhere in this thread. I recommend closing your eyes and picking a random answer.

On behalf of the entire forum I'd like to say "You're welcome"

Edited by LeaveMyThingAlone
  • Like 1

The year is two-thousand something-or-another. The release of the new 5.2 crowd-around sound version of Clockwork Angels is pre-empted by its being a moot point following the completion of the implantation project, whereupon listening to pre-recorded music is rendered unnecessary by the Science of the Garden of Reconstruction.

For this reason and others, live performance becomes increasingly important, and for those who remember the era of music as data, getting to hear old faves is even more excitement illiciting. Indeed, it is on par with sex, sleeping, eating, drinking, and dreaming.

In an episode of Live from Daryl's House, Gary Lee Weinrib joins Mr. Hall & band for a cover of the cover he had done of "Rosanna" from the More Feedback album by his more recent band No Rush.

• Like 1

Just wondering as I haven't got round to it yet....

Should I bother?

I believe the answer to your question lies somewhere in this thread. I recommend closing your eyes and picking a random answer.

On behalf of the entire forum I'd like to say "You're welcome"

Works for me every time. :dweez: