Anyone else download R40 Roll The Bones yet?

maxdistortion

Not available in the uk yet :( :sigh:

Just like the tour ;)

:(

Down with geoblocking !

At first I tried Amazon.com (where the sample was originally posted) but couldn't download it there, because I'm from Canada. Thankfully it was up on iTunes though so I just downloaded it from there. Odd that they dont have it more available worldwide...

Sounds great to me, and IIRC Alex flubbed the start of the solo both nights, but it sounds like Botrill fixed/overdubbed the part as it sounds flawless to me. Looking forward to hearing some more songs!

All throughout the tour he couldn't nail that solo! I was sitting there wondering how it sounds so good on the single... that explains it, lol.

He did a great job on the mix. It really sound superb. Now let's just hope everything else is as well done...and the DVD. Oy Vey. :LOL:

:yes: ...
  • Like 1

Just downloaded it...very full sounding! Botrill just might be our hero to save the day.

Lol, yes. He did "save" Vapor Trails. I hope they've already asked him to helm the board for their next album. You know, the one they'll do next year (wink wink, nudge nudge). Love what Nick brought out of them, but am ready for Botrill to be their (almost) once and future record producer. :yes:

Even if the DVD has crap editing, the CD will definitely be worth the money

It's probably asking too much, but if this recording can be somewhere in the realm of "Different Stages" I'll be ecstatic. If the DVD is quality also (audio & no choppy edits)...Christmas comes early.

Even if the DVD has crap editing, the CD will definitely be worth the money

It's probably asking too much, but if this recording can be somewhere in the realm of "Different Stages" I'll be ecstatic. If the DVD is quality also (audio & no choppy edits)...Christmas comes early.

+ 1,000,000

• Like 1