The Age of Zelix is Over the Age of Trump Has Begun

JohnRogers

ORFIE, Zelix welcomes you :yes: ,you don't welcome Zelix. :no:

I did welcome him, Lorraine. I just made it a prerequisite that he get over himself!

Zedlix will smite you.

Oh hells yeah....

ORFIE, Zelix welcomes you :yes: ,you don't welcome Zelix. :no:

I did welcome him, Lorraine. I just made it a prerequisite that he get over himself!

Zedlix will smite you.

:yes: :ph34r:

Give yourself to Zelix and all you desire will be yours.

Rejoice!

Z :cheers: Z

True, pals.

Where did he go?

Don't tell me that's it until next year?

He didn't even make a speech.

Or tell us why he didn't show up for his first anniversary bash.

Or impart more wisdom to his pals.

Sorry you people. He's NOT omniscient, Omnipresent, or omnipotent. therefore, he is not a "GOD" (spoken as Jim Carrey did as 'The Joker' in "Batman Forever")

爱不是占有,是欣赏(ài bú shì zhàn yǒu, ér shì xīn shǎng)-Love is not about possession, it's all about appreciation.

Gee. I skeered 'em all away! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Assasins-Samurai/ninjaanim1.gif

It's a great big world. I'm sure Zedlix has worshippers at The Who Forum, The Cheap Trick Forum, The Queen Forum, The Queensrÿche Forum, The AC/DC Forum, The Yes Forum, The Triumph Forum, The KISS Forum, The Taylor Swift Forum.

Zedlix will return.

Z :cheers: Z

Does Zelix rhyme with "helix" or with "hell licks"?

I pronounce it to rhyme with Felix.

We'll start making a list of questions to ask His Eminence the next time he graces us with an appearance.

1. Zelix, how do you pronounce your name?

Zay-lix?

Zuh-lix?

Zeh! lix?

Zillix?

Z'lix?

Zee-uh-lix?

yes :givebeer:

• Like 1

There's an AC/DC forum?

Good gawd - there is too! :o I can't see 'Babycat' as a member fitting in there - would be torn to shreds! :scared:

We are a kind of loving and accepting of all types here at TRF except Fraroc. We don't love Fraroc.

There's an AC/DC forum?

Good gawd - there is too! :o I can't see 'Babycat' as a member fitting in there - would be torn to shreds! :scared:

We are a kind of loving and accepting of all types here at TRF except Fraroc. We don't love Fraroc.

Mind you, I do like AC/DC. :D

I don't know. He's disenchanting me. I never knew he was just a regular Joe Shmoe. :(

On the other hand, perhaps there's a method to his Joe Shmoe madness. Maybe he just wants his pals to feel comfortable in his presence. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I don't know. He's disenchanting me. I never knew he was just a regular Joe Shmoe. :(

On the other hand, perhaps there's a method to his Joe Shmoe madness. Maybe he just wants his pals to feel comfortable in his presence. :)

giphy.gif

Zelix you're Solid Gold Awesomeness, has the Trump campaign vetted you for a possible veep pick?

Cheers pal. :cheers:

• Like 1

John Rogers, don't you know His Solid Gold Awesomeness plays second fiddle to no one? He can buy and sell Donnie.

Isn't that so, Zelix! :wub: :cheers:

:(

I will walk barefoot over hot coals to make penance for my transgression. Please forgive me you're Solid Gold Awesomeness.

• Like 1

I lost interest in the Church of Zelix when Lorraine left. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. I may look into Scientology.
  • Like 1

I lost interest in the Church of Zelix when Lorraine left. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. I may look into Scientology.

A reasonable response. Good luck with Zenu....

Psst. Here's a secret. Zelix trumps Zenu. FACT!

• Like 1