The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from (about) OldRushfan, fraroc, or greyfriar? They were pretty regular posters and have not been on here for about a month. I hope they are doing well and looking forward to summer!

I wrote to ORFie and didn't get an answer.

Just jumped onto Orfie's FB timeline, looks like May 22 was his last posting. Posted a note there telling him his m8's @TRF were wondering what was up.

Thanks, pj !

• Like 1

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from (about) OldRushfan, fraroc, or greyfriar? They were pretty regular posters and have not been on here for about a month. I hope they are doing well and looking forward to summer!

Just jumped onto Orfie's FB timeline, looks like May 22 was his last posting. Posted a note there telling him his m8's @TRF were wondering what was up.

I hope he's okay. He has me worried.

• Like 3

Another one that has me worried is Troutman. Disappeared a few years ago and never came back.

Does anyone here know if he had an altercation maybe with some members here? Maybe in SOCN? I know he had been diagnosed with a bad heart and was living under stressful conditions when he disappeared from here.

• Like 1

Another one that has me worried is Troutman. Disappeared a few years ago and never came back.

Does anyone here know if he had an altercation maybe with some members here? Maybe in SOCN? I know he had been diagnosed with a bad heart and was living under stressful conditions when he disappeared from here.

I too sometimes think about what troutman’s up to these days. A cool, down-to-earth dude he is.

Hope he’s well.

• Like 3

I too sometimes think about what troutman’s up to these days. A cool, down-to-earth dude he is.

Hope he’s well.

I even typed his name in the search engine to see if an obituary would show up. I'm happy to report that one didn't, but, still - he could have had a stroke or something.

I hope he's okay. He has me worried.

Me also. I would like to see Gary if I do take that vaca to MI in September.
  • Like 3

I reached out on Facebook to a mutual friend from the CP days (Dust of the Stars), she is going to text ORF and let him know that he's been missed here. As far as she knows, he is fine and virus-free. Hopefully we hear from him soon. Edited by BK 2112
  • Like 6

I reached out on Facebook to a mutual friend from the CP days (Dust of the Stars), she is going to text ORF and let him know that he's been missed here. As far as she knows, he is fine and virus-free. Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Good!

I reached out on Facebook to a mutual friend from the CP days (Dust of the Stars), she is going to text ORF and let him know that he's been missed here. As far as she knows, he is fine and virus-free. Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Thank you, BK! :hi:

• Like 4

Thank you, BK! :hi:

Just checked ORF's Facebook page, nothing new. Fortunately also checked his area's local obituaries, nothing there either. Hopefully DotS gets through.
  • Like 5

I emailed ORF on June 19, thinking that he might be having issues logging on to TRF (he's had a few of those issues in the past), but haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe he's just taking a break from social media/screentime/news/etc.

I'm also taking a break from the screen. I don't expect to be on TRF for the next little while, but if I hear anything from ORF I'll let you know.

All the best;

vt

• Like 6

I emailed ORF on June 19, thinking that he might be having issues logging on to TRF (he's had a few of those issues in the past), but haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe he's just taking a break from social media/screentime/news/etc.

I'm also taking a break from the screen. I don't expect to be on TRF for the next little while, but if I hear anything from ORF I'll let you know.

All the best;

vt

We will miss you! Enjoy your break!

• Like 2

All the best;

vt

Hope things are well with you. You haven't been on here much as it is.

Now you are taking a break.

Life can be the pits.

• Like 1

All the best;

vt

Is it harvesting time or something? :smoke:

:P

Blue J has been missing for a bit.

Hope all is well.

Yes, we email sometimes and I haven't heard from him.