The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

So has anyone ever heard anything from Your_Lion since he flew the coop?

How about Lucas?

Your Lion is pretty much done here. Not even bumping up the Doctor Who thread during the recent season got him to show up. So, I think he's gone for good.

Lucas just stopped posting. It's been a while too. Maybe close to a year now.

Message boards are just like life. People come and people go. I've seen it happen on other boards in the past and I have left ones too once I felt that I got all I could out of it. Unfortunately with Rush being finished a lot of people left and there isn't anything new from the band to get many new people to join here.

And Supersmasher and Mystic Slipperman too.

Haven't seen Narps lately either. I had a dream a few weeks ago he got married again. Maybe he did.

Narps showed up over Father's Day in the PGA golf thread.

He's not a Joe Buck fan. http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/98053-official-pga-tour-thread/page__st__580#entry4668706

Edited by goose

Your_Lion. He's been missing since about March.

Yeah, it seems no one has heard from him since he disappeared from here. :/

• Like 2

The same with his FB page. Not a peep.

ILSnwdog?

Jim’s been active on Farcebook in the last 8 hours.

Thanks, Tony...I won’t be joining FB, but I can send him an email. I just wondered if anyone around here might have been in touch with him.

The same with his FB page. Not a peep.

Every now and then I send him a message.

ILSnwdog?

Thanks, Tony...I won’t be joining FB, but I can send him an email. I just wondered if anyone around here might have been in touch with him.

I'm not on FB either. Please tell Jim I was asking about him and give him my regards. Thank you.

ILSnwdog?

I'm not on FB either. Please tell Jim I was asking about him and give him my regards. Thank you.

17877004-7411337-image-a-32_1567174131417.jpg

• Like 1

ILSnwdog?

I'm sure when you're ready, you'll let me know why you're following me around with your swanky airplane pictures. :unsure:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I think it has been awhile since the Cat 3, Stephen, has posted. Did I miss something or is he just taking a break?

I wrote to him and he didn't answer, so maybe he just wanted to take the summer off?

He'll come back.

I hope.

• Like 1

I think it has been awhile since the Cat 3, Stephen, has posted. Did I miss something or is he just taking a break?

He always seems to take breaks. He will be gone for a while then return to posting heavily. Whenever he's not around I always think he's on one of his breaks from here.

• Like 1

ILSnwdog?

I'm sure when you're ready, you'll let me know why you're following me around with your swanky airplane pictures. :unsure:

Sex?

• Like 1