The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

On 4/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, Babycat said:

Is Mara okay?

Many former regular posters only make appearances like periodic comets these days. People move on to other things.

I often wonder what happened to Tombstone Mountain. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, HomesickAlien said:

Many former regular posters only make appearances like periodic comets these days. People move on to other things.

He's fine.  I have him a text group and hear from him periodically.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HomesickAlien said:

1 hour ago, goose said:

He's fine.  I have him a text group and hear from him periodically.

Good to hear. He was responsible for my member title. 

On 3/15/2022 at 11:41 AM, J2112YYZ said:

Hi water took his job away as poll master, so he left.

I wish they both would return. 

10 hours ago, Turbine Freight said:

There are tons of folks that I wish would come back. Tombstone, Lucas, greyfriar, JohnnyBlaze to name just a few.

I have Tombstone on Facebook. Did all of you add me on Facebook, by the way? I'm there!

I see a lot of cool people on here, and I hope they stick around, at least in some capacity. Indeed people move on to other things, but I know for me, I don't think I'll ever completely abandon this forum now that I'm here. I may go through a period of weeks or even months without being on, but I'll always come back. Rush has been an influential band in my life since I was about 8 or 9 years old and I feel like I'll always have something more to say, even given that they're retired.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Transverse Leafspring

Nah, the last thing we need here is another muscle head gearboy.

On 5/30/2022 at 2:28 PM, ozzy85 said:

Wonder how Tick has been. I used to hang out here in chat with Ya Big Tree and Tarkus 406.

I also speak with him on Facebook...all is well with him!

• Like 1

Laura, About "the Cat (Stephen)", someone else had asked that similar question in "the On/Off Thread".  I haven't known, where he is, from him, didn't receive anything, and if something happened to him, I don't know, and haven't known.  Since the both of you looked, and appeared to be talking on these forum threads to each other, I was starting to think the both of you were e-mailing each other, and you did hear from him.

Edited by Derek19

14 hours ago, Derek19 said:

Laura, About "the Cat (Stephen)", someone else had asked that similar question in "the On/Off Thread".  I haven't known, where he is, from him, didn't receive anything, and if something happened to him, I don't know.  Since the both of you looked, and appeared to be talking on these forum threads to each other, I was starting to think the both of you were e-mailing each other, and you did hear from him.

We would message on occasion. I know he takes breaks sometimes but it’s been a while.