The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

I am in a hurry and can't find the On/Off thread so this will have to do. My elderly mom had a bad fall today in Pittsburgh (In the middle of a hospital for lab tests, ironically) and so we are heading over there. Not sure what the next week will be like. 2020 stinks! :)

Best wishes to you all.

Thank you so much! Mom is feeling much better today, although she looks like she went a few rounds with Mike Tyson! 2 black eyes and a very bruised face. We're very grateful it wasn't worse.

Well, you can take care of Iron Mike. :yes:

Good to hear your mum’s on the way up. :yes:

• Like 2

Lorraine hasn’t been around since March 10th.

Edit: it appears she did leave an airport departure message.

Edited by JohnRogers

Blue (Becky), No, I haven't heard from Hemibeers. Other, than getting e-mails from a couple of people, I haven't received one from the person, who has that username. Laura, and anyone, and anybody, who has asked about Lorraine, I don't know, where she is including if she left. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Has anyone heard from Hemibeers? He was on here pretty regularly until a month ago or so.

He just posted in the Sports thread!

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

• Like 1

Pj, if you are reading this thread, again, in answer to a question you asked, which no one else did answer, no, I haven't heard from the person, and individual, who has the username Crimson. For anyone, and anybody else, I haven't heard, and don't know, where the person, and individual, who has the username Tommy is, too. I haven't seen either one of them, and the both of them post on any of these threads recently, and lately. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Laura, I haven't seen, and received anything from the person, and individual, who has the username Blue J, and the same from Rushhead (Earl). Edited by Derek19

Blue J, again.

And, Earl? Or am I just not noticing his posts in other threads??

Not sure about Blue J, now that you mention I think it's been a while since I've seen a post from them.

Earl hasn't posted since March. I really wish someone could explain why :(

• Like 1

Blue J, again.

Not sure about Blue J, now that you mention I think it's been a while since I've seen a post from them.

Does no good sending pm's either. He doesn't answer.

His parents are elderly. Maybe one of them is ill.

Or maybe he got married again.

• Like 1

Blue J, again.

Does no good sending pm's either. He doesn't answer.

His parents are elderly. Maybe one of them is ill.

Or maybe he got married again.

Well it goes without saying I hope it's the latter. I do wish he had said something about why he was leaving before he did. His last post was just a normal old Earl post. That's what worries me.

• Like 3

Do we know Earl's whole name? Is he on Facebook?

I think his last name is Ramer or something close to that. He has mentioned his last name on here before. Last I knew he had a new girl he was seeing. Just figured he was spending his free time with her instead of posting here.

J2 is right - it's Ramer. If you google his name, the obituary thread I think Treeduck started here for him comes up.

I didn't see any other obits - which means that if Earl isn't on here, maybe he and Lisa got hitched.

I think his last name is Ramer or something close to that. He has mentioned his last name on here before. Last I knew he had a new girl he was seeing. Just figured he was spending his free time with her instead of posting here.

His priorities are out of whack. :aliensmiley:

• Like 1

I wish greyfriar would come back. He is a great addition to this place.

If you read one of his last posts, you will see he was upset about what was going on in Germany. He may have gotten in trouble with the government. I think about him a lot and pray for him. Hope he's alright.

• Like 3

I wish greyfriar would come back. He is a great addition to this place.

If you read one of his last posts, you will see he was upset about what was going on in Germany. He may have gotten in trouble with the government. I think about him a lot and pray for him. Hope he's alright.

I thought he left because me and a few others called him out for being one of those insufferable vinyl snobs who talks down to others because they're not listening to music "correctly". To his credit, it did seem like he didn't realize how he came off when he did that. But he left not too long after those exchanges.