The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

Still nothing from Blue J Josh, and cat 3 and I have both reached out

I wouldn't worry about the cat yet. He does take breaks from here and will start posting a bunch when he decides to return.

Oh, no. I was only referring to Josh. I know Cat takes his breaks.

The Cat, what a loser.

I wish he’d run away for good.

:)

How many cats do we have in here?

• Like 3

Still nothing from Blue J Josh, and cat 3 and I have both reached out

I wrote to him too.

Sometimes there is just too much going on in real life. I suspect that's the case with him. I think he's okay; it's just that he has an overflowing cup at the moment. When he's ready, he'll return.

• Like 2

Hi guys!

Saw my name mentioned, I've had a lot of personal issues, mental health issues, and I'm also dealing with the first anniversary of my mother's passing.

I was not handling things well, and chose to back away from social media, for the best part of a month. It's been good, honestly, I needed it.

What this forum doesn't need is me battling my demons in a way that translates as hostile, confrontational, or exceptionally sensitive (which unfortunately I am, but I'm self aware about it).

I may not post a lot, but will try to be here.

• Like 11

Hi guys!

Saw my name mentioned, I've had a lot of personal issues, mental health issues, and I'm also dealing with the first anniversary of my mother's passing.

I was not handling things well, and chose to back away from social media, for the best part of a month. It's been good, honestly, I needed it.

What this forum doesn't need is me battling my demons in a way that translates as hostile, confrontational, or exceptionally sensitive (which unfortunately I am, but I'm self aware about it).

Some (maybe many) here who know you and care about you. No matter what is going on with you, please let at least Mick know so he can let the rest of us (or some of us) know.

I'm sorry your life is so difficult, Segue. Join the club. :hug2:

• Like 3

Hi guys!

Some (maybe many) here who know you and care about you. No matter what is going on with you, please let at least Mick know so he can let the rest of us (or some of us) know.

I'm sorry your life is so difficult, Segue. Join the club. :hug2:

Aww thank you. I didn't actually plan to stay away, I would have posted if that was the intention. It's just one of those difficult times where a day turns into a week, into a month, and you barely notice time has passed

I came on here today like 'oh wow it's been weeks!"

So sorry. Especially with the year we are having, extended breaks are definitely a cause for concern.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 5

Hi guys!

A welcome back video for you, Segue :cheers:

http://youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s

• Like 1

Hi guys!

:hug2:

• Like 1

I am in a hurry and can't find the On/Off thread so this will have to do. My elderly mom had a bad fall today in Pittsburgh (In the middle of a hospital for lab tests, ironically) and so we are heading over there. Not sure what the next week will be like. 2020 stinks! :)
  • Like 1

I am in a hurry and can't find the On/Off thread so this will have to do. My elderly mom had a bad fall today in Pittsburgh (In the middle of a hospital for lab tests, ironically) and so we are heading over there. Not sure what the next week will be like. 2020 stinks! :)

Sorry to hear that.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that.

Thank you, Laura! We have arrived here and she is doing very well but has 2 black eyes :o from falling on her face. If it had to happen, a lab in the middle of the hospital is a good place I guess.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that.

Thank you, Laura! We have arrived here and she is doing very well but has 2 black eyes :o from falling on her face. If it had to happen, a lab in the middle of the hospital is a good place I guess.

Yikes!

• Like 2

Best wishes to you all.

• Like 2

Best wishes to you all.

Thank you so much! Mom is feeling much better today, although she looks like she went a few rounds with Mike Tyson! 2 black eyes and a very bruised face. We're very grateful it wasn't worse.

• Like 4

Blue (Becky), I've wanted to say sorry about your mom. Hopefully, she is able to be recovering quickly without any problems, and issues. I'm glad, she is feeling much better. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2