The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

You know this is bothering me that I know his name, but i don't...LOL

This is going to bug me now. Why Johnny, why must you make me wonder like this...isn't it one syllable.

Just tell me...lol

I don't know wth I just did with this post. I must be out of whack posting...

His TRF name comes Terry Brown’s last Rush album.

His real name begins with a “J”.

...or I can just put you out of your misery and tell you. :LOL:

Just say the word.

Oh, am I slow today, or what...lol

I just came back to read the clue you gave me and at first read I thought he was mentioned in Terry Brown's last RUSH album....duh

Then, the light bulb went off and I got it....took me long enough.

Signals!!!!!!!

In my defense I have 50 things on my mind today....okay, make that more like 5 :P

:coy:

Yes, Signals1982...or Signals1983. I always forgot what the last number he used was.

That's right, he did use a number at the end.

It was fun spending time with you here the other day. :blaze: :)

• Like 1

You know this is bothering me that I know his name, but i don't...LOL

This is going to bug me now. Why Johnny, why must you make me wonder like this...isn't it one syllable.

Just tell me...lol

I don't know wth I just did with this post. I must be out of whack posting...

His TRF name comes Terry Brown’s last Rush album.

His real name begins with a “J”.

...or I can just put you out of your misery and tell you. :LOL:

Just say the word.

Oh, am I slow today, or what...lol

I just came back to read the clue you gave me and at first read I thought he was mentioned in Terry Brown's last RUSH album....duh

Then, the light bulb went off and I got it....took me long enough.

Signals!!!!!!!

In my defense I have 50 things on my mind today....okay, make that more like 5 :P

:coy:

Yes, Signals1982...or Signals1983. I always forgot what the last number he used was.

That's right, he did use a number at the end.

It was fun spending time with you here the other day. :blaze: :)

:cheers: :)

Oh, and it was 1982. :blaze:

• Like 1

She posted in What made your day thread earlier today. :huh:

Sorry wrong name... :blush:

Edited by Rhyta

Anyone know if Segue's just taking a break? Haven't seen him post in a while and checking his last posts it looks like he got into a tough disagreement with someone a couple weeks ago but never posted anything after it. Hoping he's doing fine.
  • Like 3

Anyone know if Segue's just taking a break? Haven't seen him post in a while and checking his last posts it looks like he got into a tough disagreement with someone a couple weeks ago but never posted anything after it. Hoping he's doing fine.

Glad you brought him up because I noticed he suddenly disappeared. He has health issues, among other things. He has me worried.

Ask Mick. He might know.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Glad you brought him up because I noticed he suddenly disappeared. He has health issues, among other things. He has me worried.

Ask Mick. He might know.

TRF can suck you into some trivial bs very quickly when caught off guard, I hope he's doing ok. Let us know please.

• Like 1

Ask Mick. He might know.

TRF can suck you into some trivial bs very quickly when caught off guard, I hope he's doing ok. Let us know please.

There's an old saying about a straw breaking the camel's back.

He's done this a few times before. He'll just take a break and then come back. I'm a little worried now because it's been a bit since that blow up he had with Rick. I figured he would be back in like a week after he cooled down. Didn't think the disagreement was so bad that he wouldn't come back.

He's done this a few times before. He'll just take a break and then come back. I'm a little worried now because it's been a bit since that blow up he had with Rick. I figured he would be back in like a week after he cooled down. Didn't think the disagreement was so bad that he wouldn't come back.

Can you link me to the disagreement?

I honestly can't remember the thread. I would say check the Albums You've Listened To Today thread. That's my best guess as to where it might be.

• Like 1

I honestly can't remember the thread. I would say check the Albums You've Listened To Today thread. That's my best guess as to where it might be.

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/110655-ultimate-rock-bands-elimination-round-13-82120/page__st__40

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/110655-ultimate-rock-bands-elimination-round-13-82120/page__st__40

Ah, one of hi water's polls would have been my next guess.

Still nothing from Blue J Josh, and cat 3 and I have both reached out

I wouldn't worry about the cat yet. He does take breaks from here and will start posting a bunch when he decides to return.

Oh, no. I was only referring to Josh. I know Cat takes his breaks.

• Like 2

Still nothing from Blue J Josh, and cat 3 and I have both reached out

I wouldn't worry about the cat yet. He does take breaks from here and will start posting a bunch when he decides to return.

Oh, no. I was only referring to Josh. I know Cat takes his breaks.

The Cat, what a loser.

I wish he’d run away for good.

:)

• Like 6